ADVERTISEMENT

Linderbaum #3 Overall Ranked Football Player Heading into 2021. He is #1 & Schott #8 on Top 10 Interior Offensive Linemen

Franisdaman

HR King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa
Last edited:
That kind of proves the point. The greatest center prospect in a generation didn't even crack the top 15.
I think his brother might have gone top 15 or even 10 and probably base on the success the Steelers had. Linderbaum would need one heck of a combine to get that consideration. Based on what I saw for 2021 draft projects had he left early, he was lucky to make the 1st round.

OL U. TE U.

The story:

You have OLU and TE U and I agree. I went ahead and read about the other positions and it is interesting to note that Iowa plays 4 or the top 11 TE this season- ISU Charley Kolar plus #6 Colorado State, #10 WI and Indiana as one more to watch.

We shall see by the end of the season if LaPorta or another Iowa TE does not put up better numbers then all of them.

yes, but it was a clean double entendre. most of those have a licentious meaning.

I get ya on that one. Yeah, I think there was plenty of opportunity to interpret what I wrote in ways I didn't intend. I probably could have worded it differently. No worries, I understood enough of what you meant to be able to clarify. 😀

Didn't realize Shooter played that well.... Linderbaum is top notch talent but the center position really depends on team needs in the draft, not sure what teams would be looking at Center for next year... I think maybe Cincinnati if Billy Price doesn't play well, they might turn to another Center after taking Price in the first round a few years back

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT