ADVERTISEMENT

Lindsey Graham assault upon Nancy Pelosi

lucas80

HR King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
I hadn't seen this posted this week. Lindsey Graham just couldn't help himself. He made a vicious personal attack against the former Speaker of the House. I have no idea why Republicans hate women who succeed in life. Like YS's comments on Hillary Clinton's wardrobe this is the stuff you never see about a male politician.
Classy move by Pelosi to not respond by mentioning just how has Graham has been able to fend off the ladies all these years, and remain DC's most eligible bachelor?
wink.r191677.gif

Roll Call link

Originally posted by lucas80:

I hadn't seen this posted this week. Lindsey Graham just couldn't help himself. He made a vicious personal attack against the former Speaker of the House. I have no idea why Republicans hate women who succeed in life. Like YS's comments on Hillary Clinton's wardrobe this is the stuff you never see about a male politician.
Classy move by Pelosi to not respond by mentioning just how has Graham has been able to fend off the ladies all these years, and remain DC's most eligible bachelor?
wink.r191677.gif
I commented on her wardrobe? I commented on her mumu that someone put her in. And how her smile looked similar to the Stanford's mascot.

You have an incredibly selective memory, Lucas. Have you forgotten the week spent on Obama's tan suit he wore to a pressed? How often were Bush's looks compared to a chimp's? Let me guess...that's different somehow.

As usual...two things: the Clintons are above reproach when it comes to giving them the same shit everyone else gets. And secondly, you don't want women treated the same as men, you want them treated much much differently and better than men...with special treatment.

Originally posted by YellowSnow51:

wink.r191677.gif
I commented on her wardrobe? I commented on her mumu that someone put her in. And how her smile looked similar to the Stanford's mascot.

You have an incredibly selective memory, Lucas. Have you forgotten the week spent on Obama's tan suit he wore to a pressed? How often were Bush's looks compared to a chimp's? Let me guess...that's different somehow.

As usual...two things: the Clintons are above reproach when it comes to giving them the same shit everyone else gets. And secondly, you don't want women treated the same as men, you want them treated much much differently and better than men...with special treatment.
Obama has been made fun of for wearing mom jeans as well.

wink.r191677.gif

Link:
Roll Call link
"Vicious"? Really? Give me a break. Far worse has come out of the mouth of that lying old hag. Her, Graham, Reid, Boehner, none of them deserve an ounce of respect as far as I'm concerned. Let them call each other whatever they want.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Mr. Lindsey Graham at the age of 59, has never
been married. Was this a decision he made as
as member of the Baptist Church? Does he have
a deep dislike for women? Will he ever have any
little Graham crackers?

wink.r191677.gif
It was a nasty, stupid remark. He did apologize, said it was a stupid attempt at humor and he was sorry to have offended her. But still stupid.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Republicans hating women for succeeding? Of course, that explains why they hate Condi Rice and Sarah Palin.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT