ADVERTISEMENT

Line on Iowa/NW game...

I'm staying away from that one. I do like Michigan State +8. Gotta think they play well and at worst lose by a TD.

You guys still actually attempt to bet on Iowa football?

You're crazy, man....I like you. But you're crazy.......

I can't understand what drove the money BACK to Iowa in the past 24-48 hours or so. It was not just a small swing either...it was 3.5 points from NU -1 to Iowa +2.5

Michigan State will crush Michigan like a bug.
The only team Michigan State has beat with a winning record is 3-2 Air Force. Since losing at 5-0 Utah, Michigan hasn't won by less than 21 points. Michigan has 3 straight shut outs, 2 against top 25 teams. This game is in Ann Arbor.

What makes you think from what you've seen so far this season, that Michigan State will crush Michigan like a bug?

I don't know where people have been seeing the NW -1.....maybe the actual books in Vegas? I know the lowest 5 Dimes has had it was a pick 'em.

I can't understand the movement to Iowa either. To me, we're going to need everything to go right for us in order to win. It feels like everything's against us, but that's just me I guess.

I can't understand the movement to Iowa either. To me, we're going to need everything to go right for us in order to win. It feels like everything's against us, but that's just me I guess.
Because by more than half of the tangible measurements, Iowa is the better team.

Now, there are several other things that cannot be measured that are concerning.

Reactions: ichawk24
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT