ADVERTISEMENT

Linewood results

minnhawkeye

HR All-American
Oct 20, 2006
Turk wins in finals over Parker .Track had score screw up some think was 7-5
Glosser lose in finals to Carr good match 6-2...
Brands beats Gunther in semis 3-1 then beats in finals another Ill kid 3-1.
Cass at Hwt wins with a fall in 2nd period over Iowa State and hand a major in his first round and 2 falls to reach finals.

Cass at Hwt wins with a fall in 2nd period over Iowa State and hand a major in his first round and 2 falls to reach finals.
Drinking currently minnHawkeye?:eek::D

Thanks for the results bro!

Drinking currently minnHawkeye?:eek::D

No way WildTurk..Dam flow was luckly to catch finals had nothing on Arena for matches yet streamed it went to track and all they had was brackets...Went back around 5 and dam finals where on so did see most of them. lol Yes also Lugo better shape up Iowa State has a long legged one at 149 and he won finals

Reactions: WildTurk
Wonder how Brands does against Young? Wonder how Cass does against Stoll? Hmmm

I don't believe it matters honestly. Unless they were a significant upgrade, I see no advantage to pulling either Wrestlers shirt unless an injury forced the issue.

For the record, I do not believe either would win the spot right now, but both are looking better then most would have guessed!

We got 2 very good ones!!!

May I add that I hope Stoll will be 100% at some point this year!!!

Reactions: Birky
I don't believe it matters honestly. Unless they were a significant upgrade, I see no advantage to pulling either Wrestlers shirt unless an injury forced the issue.

For the record, I do not believe either would win the spot right now, but both are looking better then most would have guessed!

We got 2 very good ones!!!

May I add that I hope Stoll will be 100% at some point this year!!!

I on the other hand, wish red shirts would be used more for injury and to see the best guys at each weight in the line up.

ADVERTISEMENT