ADVERTISEMENT

Link for tomorrow?

enveng

Rookie
Oct 7, 2004
I don’t rememberer who posts the links to live stream and watch archived BTN duals but it is appreciated. Will you be posting tomorrow’s Iowa Priceton dual?

After one of the popular posters on here said to "keep that shit (free links to meets) for the football and basketball boards," I decided to do as told. That thread was deleted; otherwise, i would tell you who that poster was and the SEVERAL on here who liked his post.

This forum is not very welcoming, to say the least.

I am gonna stick to coaching my basketball team and leave the "experts" and the "expert opinions/thoughts" on the wrestling forum to yourselves. :)

I enjoyed posting free links so people could watch live events and then the replay. To be honest, helping people out makes me feel good.. But now the anonymous poster / "keep this shit out of here" / mob mentality on Hawkeye Report has left a sour taste in my mouth. And its not just one on here; its many.

Its a reminder that we all should strive to interact more with real people and less with anonymous people who type whatever they want with zero consequences.

Last edited:
after one of the popular posters on here said to "keep that shit (free links to meets) for the football and basketball boards," I decided to do as told. that thread was deleted; otherwise, i would tell you who that poster was and the several on who who liked his post.

this forum is not very welcoming, to say the least.

I am gonna stick to coaching my basketball team and leave the "experts" and the "expert opinions/thoughts" on the wrestling forum to yourselves.

:)

Thanks for posting last year, I definitely appreciated watching every meet that you posted.

after one of the popular posters on here said to "keep that shit (free links to meets) for the football and basketball boards," I decided to do as told. that thread was deleted; otherwise, i would tell you who that poster was and the several on who who liked his post.

I am gonna stick to coaching my basketball team and leave the "experts" and the "expert opinions/thoughts" on the wrestling forum to yourselves.

giphy.gif

I always appreciated your links Fran. It's the cesspool. Can't take anything personally. IIRC someone responded harshly to your thread last year regarding the Carver renovations and necessity of a new wrestling facility. I thought you continued to provide links to several meets or tourneys after that?

Sight unseen/shot in the dark here but I'm guessing this didn't go down quite the way you say it did and you're being your typical hypersensitive self. This is just based on past posting history from you. I could very well be wrong.

That said, in my opinion, post away on links. I'm sure an overwhelming majority of people appreciate it.

Reactions: ih8iast8 and el dub
Not sure what you are trying to say. I know it's on BTN+ (as well as Flow), I'm just not sure if Franisdaman can post BTN+ events. BTN2GO and BTN+ are two different subscriptions.
Yeah, I'm not sure. It says BTN2GO AND BTN+.

After one of the popular posters on here said to "keep that shit (free links to meets) for the football and basketball boards," I decided to do as told. That thread was deleted; otherwise, i would tell you who that poster was and the SEVERAL on here who liked his post.

This forum is not very welcoming, to say the least.

I am gonna stick to coaching my basketball team and leave the "experts" and the "expert opinions/thoughts" on the wrestling forum to yourselves. :)

I enjoyed posting free links so people could watch live events and then the replay. To be honest, helping people out makes me feel good.. But now the anonymous poster / "keep this shit out of here" / mob mentality on Hawkeye Report has left a sour taste in my mouth. And its not just one on here; its many.

Its a reminder that we all should strive to interact more with real people and less with anonymous people who type whatever they want with zero consequences.

Well, dammit. I always appreciate your links. I'm always traveling all over the place so it's always nice to have when I can't get to a TV.

I always appreciated your links Fran. It's the cesspool. Can't take anything personally. IIRC someone responded harshly to your thread last year regarding the Carver renovations and necessity of a new wrestling facility. I thought you continued to provide links to several meets or tourneys after that?
i have looked into the link and should have one tomorrow; i will get it to you and @funnyfletcher ; i have enjoyed our interactions in the past.

i wish i could private message you both on here like we used to be able to.

Sorry; I am just turned off by anonymous posters right now and am not going to go out of my way for them.

I think that was after his pedophile rant about PSU.

Reactions: crablegs1
Sight unseen/shot in the dark here but I'm guessing this didn't go down quite the way you say it did and you're being your typical hypersensitive self. This is just based on past posting history from you. I could very well be wrong.

That said, in my opinion, post away on links. I'm sure an overwhelming majority of people appreciate it.
Sorry but I have never cared for your negative posts. And that goes when I was my "typical hypersensitive self" or when I was not.

Well, it was kind of uncalled for.
Perhaps. But I was simply saying that whenever we play/compete with Penn State in any sport I can't help but think about Jerry Sandusky and the massive cover up by their President, their AD and their head football coach And that's simply the truth.

And now we have Nassar/Michigan State and their massive cover up of sexual assaults that occurred not only in gymnastics but in football and basketball. The MSU AD and President resigned yet Izzo and Dantonio are untouchable, it appears, because they win enough games.

Reactions: T8KUDWN
i have looked into the link and should have one tomorrow; i will get it to you and @funnyfletcher ; i have enjoyed our interactions in the past.

i wish i could private message you both on here like we used to be able to.

Sorry; I am just turned off by anonymous posters right now and am not going to go out of my way for them.

I really appreciate it, Fran! Hell, I'll give you my email address if you want to send links there anytime haha

Reactions: tigerguy_
I am with you on this one. Frans posting about psu and his feelings was no worse than some of the know it alls on here that constantly have to add their 2 pence

I honestly think this is where anonymous posting gets out of hand.

If instead this topic were in person, it would go something like this: Anytime I watch Iowa vs Penn State in any sport I can't help but to think about Sandusky. Its simply the truth. I can't help how I feel. And I bet the conversation would be much more civil in person because you might say, "well you can't hold that against the athletes." And I would agree with that. And then we might talk about how PSU fans continue to defend Paterno, etc.

Any who....

Reactions: Exo
Sorry but I have never cared for your negative posts. And that goes when I was my "typical hypersensitive self" or when I was not.

You don't have anything to apologize for. Unlike others I'm not here for the popularity contest. Why you don't just post links and ignore the small percentage of posters who are (apparently) haters? Why do you need everyone to like you and make a huge deal about it? This is junior high level maturity.

Also, your rantings about those darn "anonymous posters" are beyond bizzare. If you're so against them why are you a member of an anonymous message board? Beyond baffling.

You don't have anything to apologize for. Unlike others I'm not here for the popularity contest. Why you don't just post links and ignore the small percentage of posters who are (apparently) haters? Why do you need everyone to like you and make a huge deal about it? This is junior high level maturity.

Also, your rantings about those darn "anonymous posters" are beyond bizzare. If you're so against them why are you a member of an anonymous message board? Beyond baffling.

Yeah, when Spooner is being a dick. I just call him one;)

I would just like to say that, while I was on board early on, if Fran keeps losing winnable game, he is certainly not the Man. If he makes the dance this year, then heck yeah, franisdaman.

Don't care one way or the other about the links. If it's important to see, pick up a subscription to BTN plus or if it's too pricey for ya and you are feeling the need to be illegal, grab a firestick and download kodi and get a good live sports add-on, there are a few with BTN stuff.I choose to keep it above board and get BTN+

I would just like to say that, while I was on board early on, if Fran keeps losing winnable game, he is certainly not the Man. If he makes the dance this year, then heck yeah, franisdaman.

Don't care one way or the other about the links. If it's important to see, pick up a subscription to BTN plus or if it's too pricey for ya and you are feeling the need to be illegal, grab a firestick and download kodi and get a good live sports add-on, there are a few with BTN stuff.I choose to keep it above board and get BTN+

The big ten online stream is unavailable internationally. Makes zero sense. Inaccessible even if you wanted to pay for it.

Reactions: Twoooooooo
Last edited:
Reactions: nearfall2 and moug
Creepy thread. Do Some of you guys not have jobs or what? God forbid you shell out a little bit of money for some wrestling coverage. People always want stuff for free!

@Franisdaman you do come off childish here. Big deal man.

ADVERTISEMENT