ADVERTISEMENT

Linn-Mar students express ‘sadness’ at law banning transgender girls from sports

It's what the bill is being called. I know it's not the name of the actual bill (that's HB some number) that DeSantis signed. JFC. I identified it by that for the purpose of everyone knowing WTF was being talked about.

That made up name is a leftwing propaganda tactic used to enflame low hanging fruit such as yourself. Looks like it worked. Have you been hiding under a rock these last few weeks? It's been debunked time and time again. The left is undeterred and still pushes the lie.

That made up name is a leftwing propaganda tactic used to enflame low hanging fruit such as yourself. Looks like it worked. Have you been hiding under a rock these last few weeks? It's been debunked time and time again. The left is undeterred and still pushes the lie.
Do you have another name besides HB-whatever number?

Again, I read through it because I knew there had to be more to it than "Don't Say Gay." Again, the whole thing is ridiculous and is about pandering to feelings. That's it.

Sorry not sorry, I have a feeling that most parents don’t think it’s a good or necessary thing to expose their 5-7 year olds to every thing.
Again, and I don't know if you are being purposely obtuse or not, sex education is not permitted at that age in Florida. So, what exactly in this bill is the state of Florida protecting 5-7 year-olds from? What exactly do you think has been being taught in early elementary education that this bill will now swoop in and spare kids from being subjected to?

And I don't care what you are or aren't sorry about. I didn't ask for an apology. It's not going to affect my life, but that doesn't mean it's any less stupid and eye-roll-inducing. And as far as I'm concerned, the only purpose it serves is to paint the picture that religious people are simple and ignorant. And while you may not care about that, I do. Especially since it sends the wrong message about what Jesus and true Christianity is or should be about. Just think a little instead of always white knighting for conservative "Christian" values, which in this case is nothing more than pandering to ignorance and fear. That is not what Jesus is about and it's a shame that's the side you want to align with. Be better.

Again, and I don't know if you are being purposely obtuse or not, sex education is not permitted at that age in Florida. So, what exactly in this bill is the state of Florida protecting 5-7 year-olds from? What exactly do you think has been being taught in early elementary education that this bill will now swoop in and spare kids from being subjected to?

And I don't care what you are or aren't sorry about. I didn't ask for an apology. It's not going to affect my life, but that doesn't mean it's any less stupid and eye-roll-inducing. And as far as I'm concerned, the only purpose it serves is to paint the picture that religious people are simple and ignorant. And while you may not care about that, I do. Especially since it sends the wrong message about what Jesus and true Christianity is or should be about. Just think a little instead of always white knighting for conservative "Christian" values, which in this case is nothing more than pandering to ignorance and fear. That is not what Jesus is about and it's a shame that's the side you want to align with. Be better.

Can you cite references to Christianity in this bill?

It’s not pandering when people try to protect their kids. It’s sad you see it that way.

This is 100% where I’m at. I do not believe a biological male should compete with girls, and have no problem with the law protecting girls’ sports. But some of this other stuff—like “Don’t Say Gay”—is absolutely ridiculous.

I miss the days when Rs were supposedly about limited government and staying out of people’s lives. Jeezus. What we used to label as the “Republican Sex Police” has devolved into a cesspool of bigotry and abject stupidity. I don’t see how any sane person—who isn’t a backwoods modern-day Pharisee—can’t see this stupid shit for what it is.
Well the left is the team that invented don't say gay. That isn't in the legislation in Florida. It is however a prime example of lying over and over and over again until the lefts minions believe it.

Well the left is the team that invented don't say gay. That isn't in the legislation in Florida. It is however a prime example of lying over and over and over again until the lefts minions believe it.
It’s an appropriate label, given the bill is a parody, a farce, and aims to lay siege of a vacant castle. The left is not wrong on this one. For the purpose of irony, they should have labeled it the “Jussie Smollett Bill.”

El oh el.

So, you’re going to continue to parrot the same nonsense. You got nothing. Duly noted.

We’re done here.

The only nonsense is you using a made up name for a bill that you say doesn’t matter because sex education isn’t taught in those grades. It’s not exactly about sexual reproduction, but you knew that. Take a lap.

• Haha
Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
You're the one spreading falsehoods. Your only saving grace is that it isn't intentional. You're just gullible.
Again, I’ve read up on the bill and what it intends to do. No K-3 student is receiving that type of education. There are already laws in Florida against it. It’s a ridiculous bill that leaves the door wide open for frivolous lawsuits.

The only nonsense is you using a made up name for a bill that you say doesn’t matter because sex education isn’t taught in those grades. It’s not exactly about sexual reproduction, but you knew that. Take a lap.
You already lost, swag. Doubling down on stupid while continuing to perpetuate fear and ignorance without offering facts is a you problem.

You already lost, swag. Doubling down on stupid while continuing to perpetuate fear and ignorance without offering facts is a you problem.

I thought you were done here? Don’t be considered obtuse and a liar. It’s not a good look, and I like you.

You're doing exactly what your accusing others of by falsely using the term "Don't say Gay Bill".
Again, I think it should be called the “Jussie Smollett Bill,” but I don’t think I’m going to get too many takers. 😆

Have a good night, Northern. Time to eat and watch the FF. Pass along my regards to your lovely wife.

ADVERTISEMENT