ADVERTISEMENT

Listen to Sam Elliott

Here’s the thing. When it comes to voting, I really don’t listen to what anyone tells me I should do. But with that said, why on earth would I ever listen to a person whose primary occupation involves deceiving the viewer into believing that a pretend world is reality (even when they’re as good at it as Sam)?

Here’s the thing. When it comes to voting, I really don’t listen to what anyone tells me I should do. But with that said, why on earth would I ever listen to a person whose primary occupation involves deceiving the viewer into believing that a pretend world is reality (even when they’re as good at it as Sam)?

That ad was made for one demographic. Sam Elliott's voice gives it more validity

Reactions: joelbc1
You guys have been in charge for 12 of the last 16 years, including the last 4, and you are telling people to vote for change.

Even your messaging is retarded.

Congrats on paying another actor for the voice over though, great use of money. No wonder you guys are spending 5x the money to be in a 50/50 race......

You guys have been in charge for 12 of the last 16 years, including the last 4, and you are telling people to vote for change.

Congrats on paying another actor for the voice over though, great use of money. No wonder you guys are spending 5x the money to be in a 50/50 race......

You still got the ‘vid grumpies or are you through it?

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
You still got the ‘vid grumpies or are you through it?
Through it. Tested negative last sat. Was up in Brooklyn park MN for the first part of this week.

Gonna go for 18 this afternoon if I can squeeze it in.

It sucked foe like 36 hours but I basically just slept that whole time.

Been riding much with the nice weather?

Reactions: jasonrann

Took you "guys" 4 years to erase 100 years of progress. Tip of the hat to ya.

And why don’t you list the consequential legislation passed when the Dems controlled Congress during that span. Then - and you can go all the way back to W here - do the same for R presidents with R congresses. And I’m spotting you massive tax cuts for the wealthy so you’ll have to come up with something else.

lol…you should try listening to what is said rather than listening only to those saying what you already believe.

Like that would ever happen.

Missed the point,.. I don't care what somebody like Sam Elliot is getting paid to say as an audio accessory to an overly produced political video,.. Of course I didn't listen.

As you talking about DJT? (As he talks about crime, Haitians, and how much better “his” economy was than it is now…)

Reactions: BelemNole
Because your statement more accurately describes one of the candidates than Mr. Elliott?

They are all showing their true colors now that we are getting closer to election day.

These MAGAS almost make me want to volunteer as a poll watcher. Almost.

Reactions: mattymoknows
Because your statement more accurately describes one of the candidates than Mr. Elliott?
At a certain point, you do have to actually vote for an actual candidate, and they tend to have this annoying habit of talking. Celebrities, other politicians who aren't on my ballot, and their ilk...not so much.

Beyond that, fwiw, as I was mulling the matter a few weeks ago, it occurred to me that what I do pay attention to is what they do, and the degree to which it is more, or less, consistent with the more bedrock principles that I think are important. Policies come, and policies go.

• Haha
Bigger problems man.....

I was looking at buying Chiefs -Raiders tix and then realized it was the same day as Iowa - Nebraska

Nihilishts.

Also Sam Elliot would kill any of you bad mouthing him.

Reactions: tarheelbybirth
Bigger problems man.....

I was looking at buying Chiefs -Raiders tix and then realized it was the same day as Iowa - Nebraska

Nihilishts.

Also Sam Elliot would kill any of you bad mouthing him.
Of all of the great lines from TBL, the one that you strangely don't see much of a product market for is coffee cups that say "Fair?! Who's the ****ing nihilist around here you bunch of ****ing crybabies?!"

I'd buy that in a minute.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
At a certain point, you do have to actually vote for an actual candidate, and they tend to have this annoying habit of talking. Celebrities, other politicians who aren't on my ballot, and their ilk...not so much.

Beyond that, fwiw, as I was mulling the matter a few weeks ago, it occurred to me that what I do pay attention to is what they do, and the degree to which it is more, or less, consistent with the more bedrock principles that I think are important. Policies come, and policies go.
I concur and the actions demonstrated by one such person during their first rodeo makes the choice this time around extraordinarily easy.

Of all of the great lines from TBL, the one that you strangely don't see much of a product market for is coffee cups that say "Fair?! Who's the ****ing nihilist around here you bunch of ****ing crybabies?!"

I'd buy that in a minute.

I'll get you one. I have plenty of Lebowski paraphernalia around here. Not much use for me outside of FFB draft holiday.

No Way Smiling GIF by Focus Features

Like Trump wouldn’t do the same, UF he had the money to burn? Of course Trump has to use a lot of “his money” to pay for his lawyers, right?

Like Trump wouldn’t do the same, UF he had the money to burn? Of course Trump has to use a lot of “his money” to pay for his lawyers, right?
The Trump campaign has over 300 million last I saw. They have money also.

You idiots are spending youe money on celebrities.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT