ADVERTISEMENT

Listen & Watch LIVE (& the Replay) Online for FREE: UMKC at IOWA (Nov 8 / 7pm / BTN +)

Franisdaman

HR King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa
The Details and the Links:

UMKC at Iowa

Nov 8, 2018
7:00 p.m. CT
TV: BTN Plus

If these links are of use to you, please like this post. If there is no interest or need for these links, I won't waste my time posting.

The following applies to OPTION ONE below

The video link that follows serves as BOTH the LIVE game link AND the REPLAY link.

Also, just curious: any of you outside the B1G footprint where you used to get BTN TV but don't currently? Apparently BTN TV is supposed to come back to you. However, at what cost?

When watching LIVE: If you open the video link that follows too soon, you will get this message: "We're sorry, but the page you are looking for does not exist." However, about 15 min before the start of the game, open this link and you should see the BTN2GO logo. The game will begin to stream close to the start of the game.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
When you open the link at or close to the beginning of the game there appears to be no problems. However, if you try joining the game in progress, it might say that the event will be starting soon, which obviously is wrong. In that case, go down to the timer and hit/click to the very far right and it should get you close to where the game is but it will still be a little bit behind. So you can get close to the live broadcast, but not quite.

The video link works well on mobile devices; I have been out and about and have watched games on my smart phone. NOTE: the only difference is INSTEAD of the game automatically streaming, you may have to press on the PLAY button to get the video to stream.

If you join the LIVE game in progress, you can go to the start of the game by going to the timer at the bottom of the screen, hover on the time line (if applicable; or tap on the timeline) to see when the screen changed from the BTN logo to the game, and click (or tap).

Or you can:

* Click on the timer to back up to watch a replay of a key play.
* Always use this link as the REPLAY of the game.

Here is a test.

If you can get the link that follows to work (the NIU at IOWA football game), you will have no problem getting the Iowa basketball game to work.

PLEASE let me know now if you have questions.

Thanks!

LINK for NIU at IOWA Football Game: https://www.btn2go.com/embed?id=36932

NOTE: If the stream does not work, you may have to make an adjustment to allow Flash to run.

To do this: to the left of the web address at the top of your device, left click on it (or tap); you will see an option for FLASH; ALLOW Flash to Run.

Then hit the refresh button. If nothing happens, hit refresh again. The game should begin to stream.

Thursday Nov 8, 2018
UMKC at Iowa

LIVE Game VIDEO Links--2 Options

***OPTION ONE****

LINK: https://www.btn2go.com/embed?id=38281

NOTE: If the stream does not work, you may have to make an adjustment to allow Flash to run.

To do this: to the left of the web address at the top of your device, left click on it (or tap); you will see an option for FLASH; ALLOW Flash to Run.

Then hit the refresh button. If nothing happens, hit refresh again. The game should begin to stream.

*** This LINK is ALSO THE REPLAY LINK***

***OPTION TWO****

Here is another last resort option for tonight's UMKC at Iowa game:

Before you click on the link that follows, you MUST have an Ad Blocker installed on your device.

AdBlock Plus & uBlock Origin are two good ad blockers. Install one or both of them before using the link that follows.

IF YOU USE ANY OF THE LINK(S) THAT FOLLOW:

* Make sure you have AdBlock Plus &/or uBlock Origin installed on your device.

* Click on the link. When you see the message that "The Advertisement can be closed in 13 seconds," click on the "X" that is directly below that message. The game should then begin to stream.

* TEST: The Notre Dame game tips off at 6 pm. See if you can get this stream to work. If you can, the UMKC at Iowa game should work as well. LINK to 6 pm Notre Dame game: http://wiz1.net/channel51

LINK to 7 pm IOWA game: http://wiz1.net/channel78

FREE RADIO LINK--2 Options

* Pregame show begins 60 min prior to start time
* Listen to the Game
* Listen to the Post game show

***OPTION ONE****

Here you go:

https://tunein.com/radio/Iowa-Hawkeye-Sports-Network-s231143/

***OPTION TWO***

On the road and can’t find a station or it fades as you drive? Have to work and your reception at the office is so-so? Don’t have Sirius/XM? Don't want to kill your data plan? Take advantage of those free minutes on your cell phone and dial up the Hawks all season long (football, basketball, etc.).

The number to dial: (712) 775-7031
Conference ID: 219 420#.
All broadcast sports. All season long. Free. (LD or air time rates may apply; consult your phone service provider)

OTHER VIDEO STREAMS

Don't have BTN TV? Well, here you go!

Before you click on the link(s) that follow, you MUST have an Ad Blocker installed on your device.

AdBlock Plus & uBlock Origin are two good ad blockers. Install one or both of them before using any of the link(s) that follow.

IF YOU USE ANY OF THE LINK(S) THAT FOLLOW:

* Please let me know your thoughts on how these channels work for you.

Here is a BTN TV, 24/7, Streaming Channel:

* Click on the link that follows. When the page opens, Click on the PLAY button.

* A NEW tab probably will open. CLOSE that NEW tab IMMEDIATELY.

* The BTN TV channel should then begin to stream automatically..

Here is that BTN TV link: http://mygoodstream.pw/fs/fs.php?game=TDJOb1lXNXVaV3d2TkRFMU5EYz0=

Likey??? Hope so because it was a lot of work! :)

ON IOWA!!!
GO HAWKEYES!!!

Last edited:
Curious if anyone is aware of any bars in the Des Moines area (Ankeny ideally) that carry the games when they're on BTN Plus? Or is it something that they're not able to do for legal reasons?

Thanks in advance.

Thank you OP for posting this. I'm gonna try to stream it tonight. It might be just me but this seems like the least amount of buzz for an Iowa bball season I can remember since lick. Hopefully there is enough interest to keep these posts going. Thanks again

Reactions: Franisdaman

As you can see in his post below, Legend is trying to get this thread deleted by notifying a mod. If that happens, don't forget what "a person" he is.

Any who, the orig post has been updated

Use OPTION ONE. As noted, it also serves as the REPLAY LINK.

Please make sure you can get the TEST LINK I provide in the orig post to work NOW. If you can get the test link to work, you will get tonight's game to work as well.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
As you can see in his post below, Legend is trying to get this thread deleted. If that happens, don't forget what "a person" he is.

The orig post has been updated

Use OPTION ONE. As noted, it also serves as the REPLAY LINK.

Please make sure you can get the TEST LINK I provide in the orig post to work NOW. If you can get the test link to work, you will get tonight's game to work as well.

Enjoy!

Why would he try to get this deleted?

he likes to agitate others; he fails at that, too, because most on here who know of him simply ignore him and his 48,000 posts.

think about that. 48,000 posts. LOL

I guess I don't buy that he's trying to get it deleted. Not sure what would need to be deleted, or if anybody takes message boards that seriously.

Thanks!

Is anybody looking like they are getting the NW game on at 7:00 from the first link?

Reactions: tigerguy_
Thanks!

Is anybody looking like they are getting the NW game on at 7:00 from the first link?
NOTE: You may have to make an adjustment to allow Flash to run.

To do this: to the left of the web address, left click on it and ALLOW Flash to Run.

Then hit the refresh button. Then hit refresh again. The game should begin to stream.

first link - get a message that my device cannot play. Not sure why, a perfectly good laptop.
second - NW game.
third - offline

first link - get a message that my device cannot play. Not sure why, a perfectly good laptop.
second - NW game.
third - offline

You might need to update flash, or allow pop ups/disable ad blocker (top right corner of your browser for both most likely).

second - NW game.
third - offline
NOTE: You may have to make an adjustment toallow Flash to run.

To do this: to the left of the web address, left click on it and ALLOW Flash to Run.

Then hit the refresh button. Then hit refresh again.The game should begin to stream.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT