ADVERTISEMENT

Listening to President Joe speak makes one wonder

You didn't post something really stupid about how Biden is lying to you, unlike the poster I was responding to. The rest is you just projecting some topic I wasn't addressing to your post. I can't say Biden is a disaster because I just went through 4 years of a complete disaster. At least with Biden I know our government will be functioning up to the next election and the people he is putting in place to do jobs are actually qualified to do that job. It's sad that just because a post isn't raking Biden across the coals means, in your mind, that I think everything is perfectly fine.
No you didn't. You went through 4 years of enduring Trump being an asshole, and having to live with a GOP POTUS instead of Hillary. You endured a worldwide pandemic that Trump didn't cause. Admittedly he didn't handle it very well, but that's another conversation. If you are truly objective, everything related to the economy is worse now than any of the 4 Trump years. As gauche as Trump is, he wasn't bullied by foreign leaders, or perceived as weak. Just as Dems thought he might be crazy, foreign leaders obviously considered that as well.

There are no objective measures that we're better off today than before the pandemic, at least to the point they override how we're worse off. The first step to solving a problem is recognizing the problem. Joe clearly can't do that. His supporters can't do that either. Listen to Carville. Listen to the former Obama advisors who are being vocal about how Joe is failing. They are at least being objective. They can't be accused of partisan rhetoric.

No you didn't. You went through 4 years of enduring Trump being an asshole, and having to live with a GOP POTUS instead of Hillary. You endured a worldwide pandemic that Trump didn't cause. Admittedly he didn't handle it very well, but that's another conversation. If you are truly objective, everything related to the economy is worse now than any of the 4 Trump years. As gauche as Trump is, he wasn't bullied by foreign leaders, or perceived as weak. Just as Dems thought he might be crazy, foreign leaders obviously considered that as well.

There are no objective measures that we're better off today than before the pandemic, at least to the point they override how we're worse off. The first step to solving a problem is recognizing the problem. Joe clearly can't do that. His supporters can't do that either. Listen to Carville. Listen to the former Obama advisors who are being vocal about how Joe is failing. They are at least being objective. They can't be accused of partisan rhetoric.
More than 1 million Americans are worse off unless you think dead is better off

• Haha
Reactions: GlenHawk and Torg
Most of those died under Biden’s watch with a vaccine.

Not Biden’s fault….Covid was gonna Covid

Saying everyone that died under Trumps watch was his fault is just BS. Just as blaming Biden would be.

Great talking point during the 2020 election, helped get orange man out so…cool but BS none the less

Last edited:
Trump didn't cause those deaths, and more people died under Biden with a vaccine than under Trump when there was no vaccine. The fact that all the vaccines have far less efficacy than advertised, and are far more dangerous than advertised, is another discussion. Oh, I was jabbed twice, as soon as my turn came up. So, your comparison is off base.

Holy shit, what world were you living in? World Leaders literally laughed in Trump's face when they met him. There wasn't a meeting that went by where Trump didn't try to suck Putin off. 90% of the problems we are facing that aren't pandemic related can be traced back to a Trump policy with a straight line. And Trump sucked long before the pandemic ever came around. Trump was lucky enough to ride the train of a finely tuned economy from Obama, which of course you can't give any credit to, and it took four years before his assinine Republican policies drove it off the cliff. It probably would have taken longer if it weren't for the pandemic, but you can't run trillion dollar deficits, have completely unqualified individuals in charge of government agencies or have nobody in charge at all, indefinitely with no consequences. Something Trump was going to do. You can't pillfer the treasury like his administration was doing with no consequences. Remember, $400 billion in COVID relief funds were squandered by fraud, after the Trump administration somehow managed to line item veto the oversight for the bill. And you expect to be taken seriously by trying to pretend he was doing a good job? Stop watching right wing media, it is melting your brain. You like to talk about being objective, try that yourself. But of course you aren't objective, you are just projecting your issues on to other people because that's what Republicans do. Every. Single. Time.

World leaders respected Trump? LMFAO.

Holy shit, what world were you living in? World Leaders literally laughed in Trump's face when they met him. There wasn't a meeting that went by where Trump didn't try to suck Putin off. 90% of the problems we are facing that aren't pandemic related can be traced back to a Trump policy with a straight line. And Trump sucked long before the pandemic ever came around. Trump was lucky enough to ride the train of a finely tuned economy from Obama, which of course you can't give any credit to, and it took four years before his assinine Republican policies drove it off the cliff. It probably would have taken longer if it weren't for the pandemic, but you can't run trillion dollar deficits, have completely unqualified individuals in charge of government agencies or have nobody in charge at all, indefinitely with no consequences. Something Trump was going to do. You can't pillfer the treasury like his administration was doing with no consequences. Remember, $400 billion in COVID relief funds were squandered by fraud, after the Trump administration somehow managed to line item veto the oversight for the bill. And you expect to be taken seriously by trying to pretend he was doing a good job? Stop watching right wing media, it is melting your brain. You like to talk about being objective, try that yourself. But of course you aren't objective, you are just projecting your issues on to other people because that's what Republicans do. Every. Single. Time.

Did Putin ever test Trump with any military action against anyone?

How did Trump respond when our troops were attacked in Syria?

Did the junior gargoyle threaten Trump?

Did the Saudis take Trump's calls?

I'm not sure why you think I watch right wing media. Maybe it's because I don't watch left wing media?

BTW, I went to Germany for a few weeks in the summer of 2017. I got asked about Trump a lot. You might be surprised at how regular people in Germany and the UK thought about Trump. I was surprised, and I asked them about it. No German wants to publicly admit to admiring nationalism lest they be accused of being a Nazi.

It's hilarious to read people who voted for Trump twice say stuff like this. Especially when they're probably still giving him money for whatever the latest scam Trump has been running through them is. Are you still waiting for your chance to eat lunch with Trump?
I find it amazing that seeing what liberal policies do to America, that there are still those that still support it. It makes one wonder what they're looking for.

Reactions: 24 so far
I find it amazing that seeing what liberal policies do to America, that there are still those that still support it. It makes one wonder what they're looking for.
I doubt the people defending Biden right now support all his policies. I have to believe that many just support the Party, or Trump is still bouncing around in their heads.

My first vote for POTUS was Carter in 1976. I voted Reagan in 1980. I realized my mistake, and didn't make it again. The economy and international policy were more important than my pride.

Reactions: abby97
I can't f'in stand Trump but he is a way better upgrade than Biden. There is no leadership and America has zero confidence that Biden is going to deliver. I fear inflation and the economy is going to continue to get worse and some markets may be taking advantage of it as Biden is showing no leadership or problem-solving skills to help the economy. As of now, Joe may go down as one of the worst presidents ever. Households are estimated to pay an extra $5,200 a year in "inflation tax" this year but hey at least orange man is out...

I can't f'in stand Trump but he is a way better upgrade than Biden. There is no leadership and America has zero confidence that Biden is going to deliver. I fear inflation and the economy is going to continue to get worse and some markets may be taking advantage of it as Biden is showing no leadership or problem-solving skills to help the economy. As of now, Joe may go down as one of the worst presidents ever. Households are estimated to pay an extra $5,200 a year in "inflation tax" this year but hey at least orange man is out...
Inflation is a problem, no doubt. On the plus side, unemployment is low and the supply chain issues are easing. The market is in correction mode, but is still up 50% from what it was 5 years ago. And while the leadership could definitely be better, it is so nice not having the constant chaos and b.s. we had under Trump. So yes, thank God the orange man is out!

Oh, ha ha Mr. Smarty Pants. Prove that windmills don't cause cancer. You can't, can you? We didn't have windmills when I was young. Now, a mysterious amount of years later, when you go around the country they are everywhere the last few years. We can't say definitely whether or not this experimental energy source causes cancer.
You are a genius!!

Inflation is a problem, no doubt. On the plus side, unemployment is low and the supply chain issues are easing. The market is in correction mode, but is still up 50% from what it was 5 years ago. And while the leadership could definitely be better, it is so nice not having the constant chaos and b.s. we had under Trump. So yes, thank God the orange man is out!
The DOW is up around 3% since Biden has taken it over. So based on your thankfulness for a 50% increase over the past 5 years, you're welcome Trump?

I honestly could not care less about how Biden speaks. Some people are made for the podium, others aren’t. Trump was made for it. Doesn’t make him a better President. More worried about what happens when the Democrats decide they are done with Biden. It might have already happened. Hard to defend anything he’s done recently, besides Ukraine. He’s handled that well.

I doubt the people defending Biden right now support all his policies. I have to believe that many just support the Party, or Trump is still bouncing around in their heads.

My first vote for POTUS was Carter in 1976. I voted Reagan in 1980. I realized my mistake, and didn't make it again. The economy and international policy were more important than my pride.
You're a better man than me. I voted for Carter twice, and later realized what a huge mistake I had made.

Reactions: seminoleed
My question is how much of an upgrade did you actually get? You’re only a year and a half into his presidency and it’s already this bad.
A open tuna can sitting in the sun all day would be better than Trump from my perspective.

Biden has been bad…..but better than Trump.

Hope D’s come up with someone decent in 2024.

Reactions: EasyHawk
A open tuna can sitting in the sun all day would be better than Trump from my perspective.

Biden has been bad…..but better than Trump.

Hope D’s come up with someone decent in 2024.

Like I said, I don’t see a whole lot that has gotten better since Biden took over the presidency but there is evidence of things getting worse.

Like I said, I don’t see a whole lot that has gotten better since Biden took over the presidency but there is evidence of things getting worse.
I get that and there’s truth in that….

I just think Trump was borderline psychotic. Unhinged….

Whatever you think about Jan 6…

The testimony by Barr and others surrounding Trump paint a picture of a dude that has no business in the Oval Office.

That’s my take…

Reactions: EasyHawk
I get that and there’s truth in that….

I just think Trump was borderline psychotic. Unhinged….

Whatever you think about Jan 6…

The testimony by Barr and others surrounding Trump paint a picture of a dude that has no business in the Oval Office.

That’s my take…

Actually, I’m more than ok with your response. I never thought he acted presidential. I’m not ok with what happened on Jan. 6th.

My honest opinion is that I thought he was a better choice than Biden. I would be lying if I said some of the stuff that has happened during Biden’s presidency is what I feared when I voted for Trump. I support our president whomever it is, even though I may disagree with them. For someone who’s had this much experience in politics, it’s almost absurd how bad his administration has been at it.

Glad you got a good laugh. So did I at your stupid post. Obama hardly had a fine tuned economy thats the LMFAO here. The world leaders you say laughed at Trump were also scared of him . Not the case with quid pro Joe.

LOL at OP
Nice to see progress with you, Tom. Just a few short months ago your response would have been something to the tune of, "I guess you never listen to Trump talk."

200.gif

Glad you got a good laugh. So did I at your stupid post. Obama hardly had a fine tuned economy thats the LMFAO here. The world leaders you say laughed at Trump were also scared of him . Not the case with quid pro Joe.

Also, not sure which is worse. They laughed at Trump (which means there was communication) or not even taking Joe’s calls….

Reactions: Speedway1
You don’t think anything would be different?
No, I dont. I think the economy was heading this direction at the end of Trumps term. I think the stock market, from a purely historical viewpoint, was going to correct, I think the Feds didn't have a choice but to start raising interest rates.....

The supply chain and available workforce issues alone should have been everyone's indicator that it was going to get worse before it got better. It always does.

Mike

And, again, had the republican party under Bush done something, anything, to repeal the requirements for folks to obtain money for houses they could not afford, we might not have had the crash in 08. but they didn't. Hindsight is what it is and the Clinton Administration shouldn't have loosened the requirements to begin with.

That's the think I don't think people see......They don't see the mistakes of the previous administrations when looking at the current administration that was left to deal with it. It has been terrible, at times, for both parties.

Now, let me get this out there as well.......Joe has not done as good a job as I had hoped he would. I think most of that comes down to the folks he put in positions to advise him what he should do. Those folks were probably under qualified and are completely overwhelmed at this point.

We, as a country, need to do better. Not only our politicians, but each of us as people!

Reactions: hwk23
ADVERTISEMENT