ADVERTISEMENT

Lists

Half-Full Hawk

HR All-State
Jun 7, 2018
With much less work than usual, I'm bordering on boredom. And, I like lists.

Top 10 2021 Recruits Wanted - if not on the list I don't think we have a shot (Bollers):
1. Fidone, TE
2. McCulley, QB
3. Brecht, WR
4. Parks, RB
5. Davidkov, OL
6. Johnson, ATH
7. Stephens, OL
8. Irving, RB
9. Llewellyn, DE
10. Bruce, ATH

Others: Bell (WR), Pittmann (DT), McClaurin (LB), Mbow (OL), Jackson (ATH)

What we're doing at home during quarantine:

1. Cards (google Trickster Cards, create online games of Hearts + Oh Hell with friends/couples)
2. Ping pong
3. Hoops in the driveway
4. Watching my girls try to perfect TikTok vids
5. Movies (Parasite, Knives Out) + Walking Dead
6. Drinking

Davidkov is a heavy lean to NW. I think he is looking around for the chance to see what's out there but I'd bet a dollar to a donut hole he's already in the fold with Fitzy and co.

Also, I watch Walking Dead and about half way thru season 5 it gets pretty boring/ redundant. IMO

I had the impression that Davidkov was a Michigan lean, but NW makes sense too. The North Shore guys don't seem to come to Iowa much.

That said, I would move Llewellyn up my list considering he's kind of blown up with recent offers from MSU and Penn St. Might be a better catch than first thought.

It's a Iowa vs Michigan battle for Davidkov with some cb's for Michigan. But he loves Iowa.

Llewellyn needs to be higher, Penn St. has now offered.

Mbow isn't an option anymore. Nebby vs ISU battle. Davidkov, Stephens, Alt and Myslinski, who is blowing up are higher on Iowa's list.

Parks and Irving would be awesome but I haven't read anything positive about Irving. But I might have missed something.

Good list tho.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT