ADVERTISEMENT

Literally every single conspiracy or life from MAGA

The conspiracy theorists have a better record than you in the last 3.75 years though? Weird thread is weird.

I ran the math on every post on HORT over the last 7.75 years through ChatGPT.

The record for accuracy is Dems 69%, MAGA 31%.
Chat gpt/10 lmfao ask it to render you a pic of the founding fathers and tell me how black they are (maybe they fixed this after being exposed, I wouldn't know cuz I use unbiased ai)

It will be interesting when AI can actually do that for us.

AI should be great at doxxing, too.
There will be a war of whose bias is allowed in the AI. Currently leftist dogma is destroying AI at large and generating fake news level content to stay within pre-programmed DEI initiatives. Chat GPT defrauded elon Musk out of 8 plus figures. They probably shouldn't be celebrated just fyi

There will be a war of whose bias is allowed in the AI. Currently leftist dogma is destroying AI at large and generating fake news level content to stay within pre-programmed DEI initiatives. Chat GPT defrauded elon Musk out of 8 plus figures. They probably shouldn't be celebrated just fyi
So far the evidence clearly warns us against AI becoming MAGA when turned loose on social media for even short intervals.

It would be nice if they inclined toward a lefty bias, but what evidence there is points in the other direction.

It's something that should worry us.

Reactions: tarheelbybirth
Does the moron actually think the money is held in a bank? His cult followers will believe anything. 80 million people are going to vote for this fool. We are the laughing stock of the world with this ass.

Probably, most of the same people(including lawmakers) seem to be under the impression that pallets of cash are being sent to Ukraine as well and that auditing exploded munitions in Europe is feasible.

Trump people are either liars or fools. BAU.

So far the evidence clearly warns us against AI becoming MAGA when turned loose on social media for even short intervals.

It would be nice if they inclined toward a lefty bias, but what evidence there is points in the other direction.

It's something that should worry us.
Those black founding father images prove your premise false. I do enjoy the direct "it would be best if my opinions were prioritized" take.

Karl is dripping piss down his leg again. If you don't have the TP you got to let it drip dry.

Ah, look who's following me around and needs some attention. Since you're daddy didn't give you enough I'm happy to help. You can't call me daddy though, that's only for your mom.

Here you go bub. Good boy.

good-boy-pat-on-head.gif

Which AI platforms do you like best?

That's a really big question and frankly one I wouldn't entertain on a foolish site like HORT. No offense to you directly, this just isn't the place for any substantive conversation.

But I'll throw a bone if you wish. Do you mean for generative text and from a consumer's standpoint?

Last edited:
Ah, look who's following me around and needs some attention. Since you're daddy didn't give you enough I'm happy to help. You can't call me daddy though, that's only for your mom.

Here you go bub. Good boy.

good-boy-pat-on-head.gif

Why don't you actually address what I said instead of resorting to a immature low intelligence retort?

Why don't you actually address what I said instead of resorting to a immature low intelligence retort?

Hahahahah! Your only post in this thread under this username is a throwaway weak troll attempt about pissing pants and air drying. To which I addressed appropriately. Keep your signins straight if you’re coming at me you dumbphuck mulit-handle loser! Lulz.

And he outed himself as a multi handle loser. Likely a scrud persona. Perfection. I love HORT!
It's a shame when she can't even keep her multiple handles straight. Maybe she'll go slinking away again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT