ADVERTISEMENT

Little know Tenn receiver has 5 td catches yesterday and look out for Nebby receiver

uihawk82

HR All-American
Nov 17, 2021
There are just so many fast, really talented receivers out there it is just hard to imagine how the hawks cant get and keep more of them ( I know these kids want to play where they pass the ball )

Find a few more ISMs, fast, not getting many offers (maybe ISM was getting a lot of offers) , able to catch and run routes or is coachable.

Hell I would take some Brodells and McCarron's and Dwights, oh wait we sort of had a Dwight and his name was Charlie Jones

That Hiatt/Hyatt kid at Tenn was just great while the hawks are afraid to throw it over the middle.

Five td catches in one game while the hawks have maybe 7 or 8 as a team, whew

There are just so many fast, really talented receivers out there it is just hard to imagine how the hawks cant get and keep more of them ( I know these kids want to play where they pass the ball )

Find a few more ISMs, fast, not getting many offers (maybe ISM was getting a lot of offers) , able to catch and run routes or is coachable.

Hell I would take some Brodells and McCarron's and Dwights, oh wait we sort of had a Dwight and his name was Charlie Jones

That Hiatt/Hyatt kid at Tenn was just great while the hawks are afraid to throw it over the middle.

Don’t we have like 2?

Reactions: VodkaSam

They also took advantage of the middle of the field, hitting the receiver in stride. Not the 2 yard out patterns where the throw is bringing the receiver back towards the line of scrimmage. Our play designs are just awful.

They also took advantage of the middle of the field, hitting the receiver in stride. Not the 2 yard out patterns where the throw is bringing the receiver back towards the line of scrimmage. Our play designs are just awful.
Play designs aren't always the issue.

The route tree by the WRs on passing plays on the other hand.........

And you couple that with a fat OL that couldn't handle 5 angry grandmas bull rushing them with shopping carts, and a QB that is afraid of his own shadow and too slow to run from it, and you get one of the worst P5 offenses in the 21st Century.

• Haha
Reactions: BigDan21
You are correct. The play designs are just terrible. Perfect example….Rolling a qb to the left that has trouble making a throw with good foot work and mechanics expecting him to hit the tight end running away from him in the flat instead of having the tight end fake left and in for a downfield throw.

Reactions: curtisj57
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT