ADVERTISEMENT

Little Rock Airport Exec dies for his right to illegally sell guns…

Where innocent bystanders are at risk
Anytime a shootout erupts in a residential neighborhood, innocent bystanders are at risk. My point is that it’s less likely that a shootout or standoff will occur if you confront the suspect on neutral territory rather than letting him then his house into the Alamo.

Reactions: WSC72
Anytime a shootout erupts in a residential neighborhood, innocent bystanders are at risk.
Much less so.

And they just need to bring out the flamethrowers. Give the guy the option to surrender peacefully, or burn to death. I'm good w/ either option.

• Haha
Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Anytime a shootout erupts in a residential neighborhood, innocent bystanders are at risk. My point is that it’s less likely that a shootout or standoff will occur if you confront the suspect on neutral territory rather than letting him then his house into the Alamo.

And assuming that he has to go through airport security like everybody else, there was zero chance of an armed conflict if they arrested him at his office at the airport.

Weird how defensive the gang becomes when it’s a white guy with guns.
Not sure if you’re considering me part of “the gang” but for the record I don’t give a shit about Malinowski. If you open fire on federal agents then there’s a pretty good chance you’re gonna catch the dead. He deserved what he got.

My point is that I don’t understand why LEOs routinely try to arrest potentially dangerous criminals inside their own home, where the suspect has literally every advantage if they decide to resist violently.

This was a white RICH guy.

The ATF could have simply called his lawyer and he would have turned himself in.
C’mon, you need to think more critically about this scenario. Warrants are commonly issued to allow LE to gather evidence in a criminal investigation. Your suggestion would potentially lead to the removal and erasure of said evidence. So rich white men who are suspected of committing crimes should be afforded that privilege, why???

C’mon, you need to think more critically about this scenario. Warrants are commonly issued to allow LE to gather evidence in a criminal investigation. Your suggestion would potentially lead to the removal and erasure of said evidence. So rich white men who are suspected of committing crimes should be afforded that privilege, why???

Trad is outing himself

If this individual violated gun laws then I'm pleased that law enforcement held him to account.

There's no question that a better approach would have been to wait for him to depart the home. Follow him to work and simultaneously make contact with him while others executed the search warrant.

If this individual violated gun laws then I'm pleased that law enforcement held him to account.

There's no question that a better approach would have been to wait for him to depart the home, because he's a white man. Follow him to work and simultaneously make contact with him while others executed the search warrant, because he's a white man.

Fixed

Why could he sell the guns for more money at a gun show than what they retailed for. What could the added value be?

Reactions: lucas80
Not really the best example, using a white supremacist nut job.

Actually there were some similarities. Both wanted on charges of illegal gun sales.

At least in the current case they killed the person who was wanted by the law. At Ruby Ridge they killed his dog, his son and his wife. Weaver lived. Additionally he was only found guilty on one charge, failure to appear and eventually was awarded over 3 million from the government. He is also from Iowa and I think currently lives in Iowa. I thought it was a pretty good comparison.

Maybe I should have used LaVoy Finicum?

Why could he sell the guns for more money at a gun show than what they retailed for. What could the added value be?
This is purely a guess here, but maybe guys who can’t buy guns legally because they have a felony record or some other reason are willing to pay extra to buy one illegally from a guy who can buy them legally.

Reactions: mnole03
Actually there were some similarities. Both wanted on charges of illegal gun sales.

At least in the current case they killed the person who was wanted by the law. At Ruby Ridge they killed his dog, his son and his wife. Weaver lived. Additionally he was only found guilty on one charge, failure to appear and eventually was awarded over 3 million from the government. He is also from Iowa and I think currently lives in Iowa. I thought it was a pretty good comparison.

Maybe I should have used LaVoy Finicum?
You should have called it what it was they murdered his dog, his son and his wife.

Reactions: WSC72
"agents were trying to serve the warrant just after 6 a.m."
Why?

All I know about these sorts of activities are what I see in TV shows and news reports.

Why not a reasonable time, and a polite knock on the door?

Were they worried he was going to flush 150 guns down the toilet, or something?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT