ADVERTISEMENT

***LIve Updates from neighbors garage sale*** and ask THE_DEVIL Anything thread.

Has the jean short, knee high socks, freedom shirt wearing guy looking for any free deals in your trash shown up?

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
OP, are you getting rid of anything?

I don’t mess with garage sales but often use the opportunity to put stuff out for free and save a trip to Goodwill.

Wife won’t let me participate after I “ruined” a sale and “caused a scene.” Sorry but if you think you can buy something cheaper at Wal-Mart, then by all means you can surely walk your happy little ass down there and don’t need to buy from me. 😉

Thread moving toward legendary status…

They just don’t move anything to legendary anymore. I feel that I should have at least one over there between the Avatar Thread, Vampire Freaks Thread, My Little Pony Convention Thread, or one of the many butts and boobs threads I started.

Receipts of truthfulness
00562-D1-F-876-E-4314-9-F09-9-A6-F7351-ED5-C.jpg

Reactions: HawkMD and VodkaSam
Back in the 1990's garage sales were a big deal in our
suburb in Illinois. My secretary and I both lived in this
suburb. We had an agreement that she could have off
every Thursday morning and go garage sale shopping.
She was into arts and crafts and was an amateur painter.
This affluent suburb was known for top-notch items.

Last edited:
Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Wife won’t let me participate after I “ruined” a sale and “caused a scene.” Sorry but if you think you can buy something cheaper at Wal-Mart, then by all means you can surely walk your happy little ass down there and don’t need to buy from me. 😉
Mpragin might be a better handle for you.

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
ADVERTISEMENT