ADVERTISEMENT

LMPD declares state of emergency ahead of Breonna Taylor decision

You saw a different press conference than I did.

He said multiple times the 2 officers inside the house were acting in self defense, and that's what the grand jury found.

He was also very forthcoming and patient.
Cameron wants to be Governor of Kentucky, and from his own words during the press conference it does not seem like there was a push for meaningful charges against the police officers. If the only lawyer in the room isn't pushing for changes, how does a grand jury meeting for a few hours react?

Cameron wants to be Governor of Kentucky, and from his own words during the press conference it does not seem like there was a push for meaningful charges against the police officers. If the only lawyer in the room isn't pushing for changes, how does a grand jury meeting for a few hours react?

Early in this thread I suggested charges of manslaughter, or the KY equivalent. I was fortunate to be able to watch the hearing and the AG's press conference, and learned information I didn't have before. I did not know 2 of the officers were in the house and directly engaged. Previously, I thought all the shots were fired from outside the house or the doorway, Had any of Hankison's shots hit Taylor, I'd still be pushing for that for Hankison. He had no idea what or who he was shooting at.

No one knows how they will perform while under fire. The fact that Taylor was hit 6 times, out of 22 rounds fired by Mattingly and Cosgrove, indicates pretty sorry training and marksmanship if they are telling the truth about what happened.
Walker wasn't hit.

Cameron said his team “walked the grand jury through every homicide offense and then the grand jury was the one that made the ultimate decision.”

Early in this thread I suggested charges of manslaughter, or the KY equivalent. I was fortunate to be able to watch the hearing and the AG's press conference, and learned information I didn't have before. I did not know 2 of the officers were in the house and directly engaged. Previously, I thought all the shots were fired from outside the house or the doorway, Had any of Hankison's shots hit Taylor, I'd still be pushing for that for Hankison. He had no idea what or who he was shooting at.

No one knows how they will perform while under fire. The fact that Taylor was hit 6 times, out of 22 rounds fired by Mattingly and Cosgrove, indicates pretty sorry training and marksmanship if they are telling the truth about what happened.
Walker wasn't hit.

Cameron said his team “walked the grand jury through every homicide offense and then the grand jury was the one that made the ultimate decision.”
Release the grand jury transcripts, and the ballistics. I don’t believe for a minute that Cameron didn’t guide away from charges against the officers.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT