ADVERTISEMENT

LMPD declares state of emergency ahead of Breonna Taylor decision

Interesting that the AG is attempting to pin any violence on celebrities and outside influencers. Good Kentuckians will sit at home and be thankful that justice has been served.

So how many innocent people are going to be seriously injured or killed if there is a senseless violent riot tonight ?

The leftists keep pouring gas on the fire, for what ?

Really messed up

This is pretty much what I expected would happen. It isn't going to make the family feel much better, but to try and charge with manslaughter would likely lose and then there would be no punishment at all.

Reactions: JRHawk2003
The prosecutor just said this was not a no-knock warrant situation. The cops knocked and announced who they were.

This guy has been very specific, very detailed. He's done a good job.
They didn’t do a very good job of announcing themselves given the late hour, and that residents were asleep. Were they primed to breach that door for an arrest?

I actually loved how he called out athletes like LeBron to STFU because they don't know what they're talking about and are only fanning the flames.
Yep, he nailed it. Only Kentuckians can have opinions, and the right opinion is that there is nothing to see here.
FYI, that AG is being groomed to run for Governor of Kentucky, or possibly the US Senate . He is playing to a wide audience today.

So how many innocent people are going to be seriously injured or killed if there is a senseless violent riot tonight ?

Really messed up

Its really not a left-right thing. Its more the 400 years of crappy history blacks have in America. Hard to blame them. We have shit on them over and over and over.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Its really not a left-right thing. Its more the 400 years of crappy history blacks have in America. Hard to blame them. We have shit on them over and over and over.
Yes it is Antifa/BLM looking to riot and burn down a city

Spare me the 1619 project propaganda

Yep, he nailed it. Only Kentuckians can have opinions, and the right opinion is that there is nothing to see here.
FYI, that AG is being groomed to run for Governor of Kentucky, or possibly the US Senate . He is playing to a wide audience today.
That doesn't make him wrong.

What he's saying is they don't want outside influencers and agitators coming in, stirring up crap, and then getting to walk away while the people of Louisville have to live with the aftermath of the riots.

Reactions: Finance85

What he's saying is they don't want outside influencers and agitators coming in, stirring up crap, and then getting to walk away while the people of Louisville have to live with the aftermath of the riots.
im sure the Portland Antifa "snack wagon" is there along with many out of state buses. Pre-printed signs also.

They knocked and announced their presence as police. And no they aren't. They keep LE much safer by giving them the element of surprise in a known dangerous situation. Don't just regurgitate talking points.

Yes, they are. The ends dont justify the means

Not to be insensitive but she was a big girl. He likely used her as a human shield. These drug gang lifers are worse than human scum.
They use the Breonnas of the world in every way imaginable and wouldn't give a 2nd thought to firing from behind her if they thought it might save their own skin. They should be the ones this country is disgusted and outraged by... but instead its LE some want to aim our disgust.

What a tremendous leap to make in an effort to defend gross police negligence.

Not to be insensitive but she was a big girl. He likely used her as a human shield. These drug gang lifers are worse than human scum.
They use the Breonnas of the world in every way imaginable and wouldn't give a 2nd thought to firing from behind her if they thought it might save their own skin. They should be the ones this country is disgusted and outraged by... but instead its LE some want to aim our disgust.

What makes you think Walker used her as a human shield? Did you just make that up? One of the more fvcked up takes I've seen on HROT, if it's genuine.

The Kentucky AG is pretty impressive.

He said no more charges related to the day of the incident. He was careful in how he said that. I think there may be some charges related to the warrant applications. I don't think this is the end of it.

He should have specifically looked into the cameras and said if any wannabe Kyle Rittenhouse clones from hundreds of miles away want to come to Louisville tonight, don't. "You will be arrested".

What makes you think Walker used her as a human shield? Did you just make that up? One of the more fvcked up takes I've seen on HROT, if it's genuine.
What makes you think they just shot wildly into the darkness and how else do you explain her getting shot and him not? It's the most logical explanation and it's quite common during situations like this.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
I don't know if you noticed it, but the AG was very skillful as he danced around the question as to did they attempt to put charges on the other officers. He certainly didn't want to mention that they did not, and we once again see how you must have outside investigations, not weighed down by prior relationships, and political motivations.

What makes you think they just shot wildly into the darkness and how else do you explain her getting shot and him not? It's the most logical explanation and it's quite common during situations like this.
The most logical explanation is they crapped themselves, and emptied their clips.

Reactions: JRHawk2003

Really messed up

Start with 1 so far. Taylor, then count from there.

So you are genuine. We typically disagree, but that's no big deal. It will be difficult not to view you as human trash. Just pure trash.

I hope you improve.

So you are genuine. We typically disagree, but that's no big deal. It will be difficult not to view you as human trash. Just pure trash.

I hope you improve.
You're the one who's lost dude and fuxk off for the human trash comment. That's ridiculous and you know it.. The human trash are these drug dealing pieces of garbage like the one here who shot at the cops or the one still on the run that started this whole chain of events. You're the one that needs to improve if you view people like me as trash.
My brother in law has executed dozens of raids from Afghanistan and Iraq post 911 and in Chicago as a cop for 10 years... and hes said nothing is worse than entering a house with women and children in it bc its a guarantee the person they're there to apprehend is going to use them as shields.
But yeah, keep defending the dude who shot at cops and calling me trash.

The spoiled brats playing Marxist revolutionary in mommy’s basement will be the first ones to call the police after they accomplish their goal of abolishing the
Police

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT