ADVERTISEMENT

LMPD declares state of emergency ahead of Breonna Taylor decision

You're the one who's lost dude and fuxk off for the human trash comment. That's ridiculous and you know it.. The human trash are these drug dealing pieces of garbage like the one here who shot at the cops or the one still on the run that started this whole chain of events. You're the one that needs to improve if you view people like me as trash.
My brother in law has executed dozens of raids from Afghanistan and Iraq post 911 and in Chicago as a cop for 10 years... and hes said nothing is worse than entering a house with women and children in it bc its a guarantee the person they're there to apprehend is going to use them as shields.
But yeah, keep defending the dude who shot at cops and calling me trash.

Doubling down, I see. I'm not defending anyone. Check my participation in this thread. You're posting complete nonsense.

Your personal connection to law enforcement makes some sense. Your off the wall nonsense is at least coming from some emotional attachment, but that doesn't relieve you from the label. Still trash.

Reactions: lucas80
Crapped themselves why exactly? Let's see if you can stick with the narrative all the way through... "because there was a scary black person inside the house?"
Or did it maybe, just maybe result from them getting fuxking shot at??
They should have announced their presence. They should have enunciated. One witness out of a dozen say they heard the word, “police”.
The AG says these guys were called in, and had not worked the case that brought the warrant. How long had they been on duty? What had they been doing prior to this midnight raid? How much prep did they do on the location and onwho they expected to encounter?
They made a critical decision to breach a door, which guarantees havoc. Then they shot the place up after one round was fired. They then let Taylor bleed out for 20 minutes without rendering any aid.
Were they there for a woman? They were there to arrest a man. Why not render aid to the woman they shot? It’s fairly simple, yet you are banging on the race drum.

Reactions: naturalmwa
So, it's ok to intentionally fire through a window of the wrong target house for no reason and kill someone, but it's a felony to accidently fire into an adjacent house and hit nothing?

That's what we're going with? SMH

Doubling down, I see. I'm not defending anyone. Check my participation in this thread. You're posting complete nonsense.

Your personal connection to law enforcement makes some sense. Your off the wall nonsense is at least coming from some emotional attachment, but that doesn't relieve you from the label. Still trash.
Speculating on how someone other than the person who fired at police got shot, based on real world situations that occur during raids, is "nonsense and trash"? Sorry, you're wrong here and the name calling verifies it.

So, it's ok to intentionally fire through a window of the wrong target house for no reason and kill someone, but it's a felony to accidently fire into an adjacent house and hit nothing?

That's what we're going with? SMH
Justice isn’t always pretty, said the AG.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
They should have announced their presence. They should have enunciated. One witness out of a dozen say they heard the word, “police”.
The AG says these guys were called in, and had not worked the case that brought the warrant. How long had they been on duty? What had they been doing prior to this midnight raid? How much prep did they do on the location and onwho they expected to encounter?
They made a critical decision to breach a door, which guarantees havoc. Then they shot the place up after one round was fired. They then let Taylor bleed out for 20 minutes without rendering any aid.
Were they there for a woman? They were there to arrest a man. Why not render aid to the woman they shot? It’s fairly simple, yet you are banging on the race drum.
Its funny how much you minimize that 1 fired round.

Notice, he ignored the actual killing but instead focused on the errant shots. Didn’t address what exactly was presented to the grand jury (it’s a secret process) and left out that only one witness corroborated the police’s statement that the police announced themselves while a dozen others said they did not. He likely deliberately tanked what was presented to the grand jury. He also said something to the effect of, sometimes the justice system can’t adequately respond to a tragedy; that is complete BS in the instance. He played to the general public’s ignorance of the process and policing practices.

I disagree. He mentioned that one witness said they heard them say police. He also made it clear that under Kentucky law and confirmed by the grand jury, was the fact that the officer who fired the fatal shot had not committed a crime. I think you have selective hearing. Much like msnbc who is out stoking the fires right now.

Reactions: farmandfleet
Hopefully, 45* condemns the boogaloo boys already out threatening protesters.

Did he mention the dozen others they interviewed that said the police did not announce themselves? Again, if the police didn’t adequately announce themselves it falls under the castle doctrine. This should be settled in court not behind closed doors in a secret Grand Jury process. What you don’t understand is that prosecutors can get indictments for pretty much anything (bar is low) and the evidence suggests this should go to trial. It’s comical you think this wasn’t a political move and was a honest legal process. Remember, the police attempted to cover this up so it’s likely they also lied about announcing themselves. Send it to court.

Hmm. Ag must be racist then.

Reactions: Finance85
Speculating on how someone other than the person who fired at police got shot, based on real world situations that occur during raids, is "nonsense and trash"? Sorry, you're wrong here and the name calling verifies it.

What am I wrong about? What claims have I made that I could be wrong about? My participation in this thread has been to ask a clarifying question about whether a statement you made was genuine. Based on your response my only other claim was to appropriately label you as a trash human.

You think I'm wrong about that? Gee, what a surprise. It's generally rare for shitty people to self identify, so I'm not surprised you don't take responsibility for that. It's fitting.

Like I said, I hope you improve.

What am I wrong about? What claims have I made that I could be wrong about? My participation in this thread has been to ask a clarifying question about whether a statement you made was genuine. Based on your response my only other claim was to appropriately label you as a trash human.

You think I'm wrong about that? Gee, what a surprise. It's generally rare for shitty people to self identify, so I'm not surprised you don't take responsibility for that. It's fitting.

Like I said, I hope you improve.

I think your response to him is over the top. Using her as a shield is probably not the most likely scenario but it is certainly a possibility. That doesn't make him trash, it makes you trash for resorting to name calling.

Reactions: HawkeyeShawn
I think your response to him is over the top. Using her as a shield is probably not the most likely scenario but it is certainly a possibility. That doesn't make him trash, it makes you trash for resorting to name calling.

That is fair. Although I don't agree. I also don't see it as resorting to name calling. My claim isn't some Trumpian nickname based on his handle, it's a label for his character based on the content of his posts. Would you say I'm resorting to name calling if I said that you seem like a great guy?

Notice, he ignored the actual killing but instead focused on the errant shots. Didn’t address what exactly was presented to the grand jury (it’s a secret process) and left out that only one witness corroborated the police’s statement that the police announced themselves while a dozen others said they did not. He likely deliberately tanked what was presented to the grand jury. He also said something to the effect of, sometimes the justice system can’t adequately respond to a tragedy; that is complete BS in the instance. He played to the general public’s ignorance of the process and policing practices.

You saw a different press conference than I did.

He said multiple times the 2 officers inside the house were acting in self defense, and that's what the grand jury found.

He was also very forthcoming and patient.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
Crapped themselves why exactly? Let's see if you can stick with the narrative all the way through... "because there was a scary black person inside the house?"
Or did it maybe, just maybe result from them getting fuxking shot at??
Are you not allowed to shoot people breaking into your home? It seems it’s you who wants to eliminate the second amendment.

Reactions: Finance85
O look a spontaneous protest

U-Haul Seen Distributing Shields, Potential Weapons to Louisville Rioters Rented to Holly Zoller of Soros-Connected Louisville Bail Project
By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published September 23, 2020 at 4:28pm
391 Comments
Share on Facebook(5.5k)TweetShareEmail

The U-Haul that began distributing riot supplies in Louisville immediately following the announcement that no officers would be charged for Breonna Taylor’s death was rented to Holly Zoller of the Louisville Bail Initiative.
The pre-parked truck was loaded with shields painted with anti-police messages, umbrellas, gas masks, and other riot supplies.
LvctBdm3

U-Haul Seen Distributing Shields, Potential Weapons to Louisville Rioters Rented to Holly Zoller of Soros-Connected Louisville Bail Project
By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published September 23, 2020 at 4:28pm
391 Comments
Share on Facebook(5.5k)TweetShareEmail

The U-Haul that began distributing riot supplies in Louisville immediately following the announcement that no officers would be charged for Breonna Taylor’s death was rented to Holly Zoller of the Louisville Bail Initiative.
The pre-parked truck was loaded with shields painted with anti-police messages, umbrellas, gas masks, and other riot supplies.
LvctBdm3
So?

ADVERTISEMENT