ADVERTISEMENT

Local Dindu Nuffins

HallofFame

HB Heisman
May 8, 2003
AR-150409755.jpg&MaxW=600&MaxH=420

http://www.kcrg.com/subject/news/police-arrest-three-men-in-waterloo-shootings-20150408

I find your post extremely racist. Why didn't you post a pic of these 3 in their suit and tie?

I don't know what "dindu nuffins" are but they sound tasty and my auto correct is having fun with them.

HallOfFame had a great post about Kakert the other day. It was enjoyable to read. Unfortuantely good things never last, and the last couple of things I've read from him appears he's back to being the racist POS we've all come to know.

It was fun while it lasted anyways.

Originally posted by fredjr82:
HallOfFame had a great post about Kakert the other day. It was enjoyable to read. Unfortuantely good things never last, and the last couple of things I've read from him appears he's back to being the racist POS we've all come to know.

Sorry fred I'm really hit or miss on my days. I have compassion for kids just not criminals.

Originally posted by HallofFame:

Sorry fred I'm really hit or miss on my days. I have compassion for kids just not criminals.

To bad he didn't have a gun he could have goodified them. I can see the local minister on tv now. They were so close to turning their lives around. Been going to church and trying to get back to school. She was even trying to get back together with one of her children's fathers. Her grandmother who is probably 15 years older than her would have been standing there saying she never hurt nobody she was a good girl.
The comment I'm quoting is from the thread about parenting where a black mother and her children were doing something you didn't approve of. They weren't criminals at all just a different skin color and doing something you didn't approve of. Must have been back on the meds the day of the Kakert post but decided you didn't need them over the last couple of days. I beg of you to please get back on them ASAP.

To bad he didn't have a gun he could have goodified them. I can see the local minister on tv now. They were so close to turning their lives around. Been going to church and trying to get back to school. She was even trying to get back together with one of her children's fathers. Her grandmother who is probably 15 years older than her would have been standing there saying she never hurt nobody she was a good girl.
The comment I'm quoting is from the thread about parenting where a black mother and her children were doing something you didn't approve of. They weren't criminals at all just a different skin color and doing something you didn't approve of. Must have been back on the meds the day of the Kakert post but decided you didn't need them over the last couple of days. I beg of you to please get back on them ASAP.
Haha I am back on my meds good call. I suffer from extreme anxiety and depression. I'm pretty mentally weak. And those women could be charged with trespassing and disorderly conduct. I have no sympathy for them.

Haha I am back on my meds good call. I suffer from extreme anxiety and depression. I'm pretty mentally weak. And those women could be charged with trespassing and disorderly conduct. I have no sympathy for them.
Whatever you have to do to convince yourself of the justification of being a racist POS is really none of my business. Maybe try to find a hobby that is positive for your illnesses rather than coming on this board and working yourself into a frenzy. You seem angry most of the time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT