Lock her up - Phony Joni edition

Can't you hear the squealing?
giphy.gif

She made us squeal alright!

I love Joni
I have a sign in my front yard supporting Joni
I have yet to hear who the Democrat Party will trot out against Joni
I love Joni

I continue to be very uninspired by Iowa politicians. We are stuck with status quo or political machine at the state and federal level.

Ernst is corrupt as eff. The GOP got the puppet they wanted.
Whatevs, Harkin was the biggest rubber stamp for the leftys that ever lived. Did nothing for Iowa . Hell only has an address here. Mr.Bahamas

Whatevs, Harkin was the biggest rubber stamp for the leftys that ever lived. Did nothing for Iowa . Hell only has an address here. Mr.Bahamas
You're so far off with your analysis that it doesn't merit a response.
Ernest is already a disgrace to this State.

Reactions: mstp1992

I don't understand how this "hot take" has anything to do with Ernst. Are you saying, in your mind, a Democratic representative for our state was terrible/worse, so this makes Ernst ok?

I don't understand how this "hot take" has anything to do with Ernst. Are you saying, in your mind, a Democratic representative for our state was terrible/worse, so this makes Ernst ok?

Yep the weakest of the weak arguments. Harkin sucked so it's ok if Joni sucks as well. How does that even make sense? You'd think someone would be embarrassed to even trot that argument out.

Wears $2K suits in DC, wears $200 suits to fundraise in Iowa. Product of the Swamp.
Pic of Harkin in a $2000 suit?
Harkin steadfastly worked for Iowans, and had a signature legislative legacy with the ADA. He then retired, even though he could have easily won re-election.
Iowa is now stuck with two senators who will argue that down is up if it is how they need to defend Donald Trump, or an odious policy that hurts the average Iowan. Chuck is going to die in the Senate. Criticize Harkin on the merits at your own peril, but give him some credit for moving on and having a life outside of DC. Chuck will never leave, and Senator Potted Plant wants nothing more than to be a DC swamp creature. She has shown very quickly that she is unethical, and that she is will do anything to cling onto that seat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT