ADVERTISEMENT

Logan Luft Wrestling Camp Scholarship

GG121AND2

HR All-American
Aug 1, 2007
With permission from the Luft family, Wrestling for Life is offering the Logan Luft Wrestling Camp Scholarship in memory of this fine young man. The scholarship is $200 and may be used to defray costs of any camp(s) of the recipient's choosing. It is available to any wrestler who just completed 7th or 8th grade and will be awarded on the basis of academics (50%), wrestling accomplishments (30%) and community involvement (20%). Applications are available now and will close July 31. Camp must be held prior to the start of the 2017/2018 school year. Email me at jbrown@wrestlingforlife.org to receive an application.

A reminder: applications for the Wrestling for Life Logan Luft Wrestling Camp Scholarship are due Monday. Email applications will close at midnight and mailed applications must be postmarked 7/31. We will award the scholarship shortly thereafter. If you have questions, please email me at jbrown@wrestlingforlife.org.

Selecting a recipient for the Wrestling for Life Logan Luft Wrestling Camp Scholarship has been a difficult task. The cumulative GPA of the applicants is 3.6 and they have won multiple state, regional and national wrestling championships. They were active in church, community and other co-curricular activities. I wish we had the funds to award more scholarships.

I am happy to announce that Carter Fousek of Chester, IA is our first recipient of the Logan Luft Scholarship.

Reactions: wasdt21
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT