ADVERTISEMENT

Lol at NFL officials.

artradley

HR Legend
Apr 26, 2013
Outdoors, well distanced, they have their masks on the whole time while it’s completely unnecessary. Then they have a conference and huddle up close together - and they pull their masks down and talk to each other from close distance.

We are a brilliant people.

Outdoors, well distanced, they have their masks on the whole time while it’s completely unnecessary. Then they have a conference and huddle up close together - and they pull their masks down and talk to each other from close distance.

Title should read LOL at the NFL. Officials and coaches are required to wear masks, so not really their issue. I agree its all ridiculous and for show. The masks come off when the cameras aren't rolling or in the locker room.

Title should read LOL at the NFL. Officials and coaches are required to wear masks, so not really their issue. I agree its all ridiculous and for show. The masks come off when the cameras aren't rolling or in the locker room.
reporters are doing the same thing, CNN busted taking off masks as soon as cameras are off.

fauci-without-mask-nationals-game-DO-NOT-REUSE.jpg

I only understand masks in a situation where they're testing like NFL has resources to do if a vulnerable person *wants* to participate in something with one of the masks that actually protects your from airborne particles in case someone infected slipped through testing. Otherwise, everyone is supposed to be following testing protocols and everyone is being tested. If you're vulnerable, don't participate until you're comfortable with the infection rates or we have a vaccine or whatever comes to where you want back in. I'm fine if coaches or officials want to wear them to make a point or whatever since they're on TV, but it doesn't make sense to require it.

Reactions: hawkeye54545

True. A depressing amount of “mitigation measures” throughout the country are not based on science, but on virtue-signally and appeasing the irrational. Meanwhile, stuff that would really help are ignored.

Reactions: hawkcub and cmanole
I think it's the NFL's way of throwing the Corona Bros. a bone so they can say "taking all precautions. "

True. A depressing amount of “mitigation measures” throughout the country are not based on science, but on virtue-signally and appeasing the irrational. Meanwhile, stuff that would really help are ignored.
Or, setting an example. Wear a mask - that doesn't mean wear a mask every moment of every day. But wear it. Doing so will help reduce the spread.

Why is this so hard for some to comprehend?

Yeah.
I noticed this also.
The officiating crews and everyone they have contact with will all be dead in 7-14 days.

Reactions: farmandfleet
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT