ADVERTISEMENT

lol....Excerpts from "A Warning" by Anonymous are dropping

SoProudNole

HB Legend
Jan 19, 2004
The president is described as “a twelve-year-old in an air traffic control tower, pushing the buttons of government indiscriminately, indifferent to the planes skidding across the runway and the flights frantically diverting away from the airport.”

giphy.gif

Link

Link behind paywall.

Booo!

please copy-and-paste the warning. I’d like to see it.

Link behind paywall.

Booo!

please copy-and-paste the warning. I’d like to see it.

giphy.gif

The first excerpts from the upcoming book, A Warning, purportedly written by a senior administration official, say that multiple senior administration officials at one point considered resigning en masse in a “midnight self-massacre” to show public alarm about President Trump’s conduct, according to The Washington Post.

The author, who caused an uproar last year with an anonymous op-ed in The New York Times claiming several officials in the Trump White House were concerned about the president’s fitness for office, describes Trump as cruel and inept, according to excerpts obtained by The Post.

The president is described as “a twelve-year-old in an air traffic control tower, pushing the buttons of government indiscriminately, indifferent to the planes skidding across the runway and the flights frantically diverting away from the airport.”

The author describes Trump as making misogynistic and racist comments in the book, at one point allegedly suggesting that migrant women who enter the U.S. without their husbands are “useless.”

“They are saying, ‘Oh, please help! My husband left me!’ They are useless. They don’t do anything for our country. At least if they came in with a husband we could put him in the fields to pick corn or something,” the book quotes Trump saying.

The book also describes Trump’s behind-the-scenes response to the 2018 murder of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi, where the author wrote that Trump remarked that the cost of oil would rise significantly if the U.S. were to “pick this fight” with Saudi Arabia.

“Do you know how stupid it would be to pick this fight?” Trump said. “Oil would go up to one hundred fifty dollars a barrel. Jesus. How [expletive] stupid would I be?”

The author also claims that Vice President Mike Pence would have supported invoking the 25th Amendment to remove President Trump from office due to mental incapacity. The author said that White House officials did a tally of which Cabinet members would be willing to sign a letter to invoke Section 4 of the 25th Amendment. Pence has denied this claim, and called it “appalling.”

“I never heard anything in my time as vice president about the 25th Amendment,” Pence told reporters. “And why would I?”

White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham called the anonymous author a “coward” and the book “a work of fiction’ in an email to the Post.

“The coward who wrote this book didn’t put their name on it because it is nothing but lies,” Grisham wrote in an email. “Real authors reach out to their subjects to get things fact checked—but this person is in hiding, making that very basic part of being a real writer impossible. Reporters who choose to write about this farce should have the journalistic integrity to cover the book as what it is—a work of fiction.”

The 259-page book, which is set to be published on Nov. 19 by Twelve, does not describe many specific events in detail, which the author writes was intentional to protect his or her identity.

“I have decided to publish this anonymously because this debate is not about me,” the author writes. “It is about us. It is about how we want the presidency to reflect our country, and that is where the discussion should center. Some will call this ‘cowardice.’ My feelings are not hurt by the accusation. Nor am I unprepared to attach my name to criticism of President Trump. I may do so, in due course.”

The book was written by a treasonous slime-ball Never Trump that hates America and wants to destroy it! It's a cowardly coup attempt - he should be outed and held for trial! The guy works for Biden and is the missing love-child of HRC and Bernie! :rolleyes:

Am I doing this right? o_O

giphy.gif

Link

I liked that one. It's such a good visual.

Flash Forward, and we're gonna find out Anonymous is actually Vladimir Putin, collecting all these nuggets off hacked WH phones and bugs he installed in 2017....

“Do you know how stupid it would be to pick this fight?” Trump said. “Oil would go up to one hundred fifty dollars a barrel. Jesus. How [expletive] stupid would I be?”

Uh huh.

U could declare a National Emergency, to eliminate all oil exports; we could produced all our own at present costs, then watch the rest of the world rush to set up cheap manufacturing off cheap US energy while everyone ELSE was payin' for $150/barrel oil ;)

Reactions: cigaretteman
giphy.gif

1. “They are saying, ‘Oh, please help! My husband left me!’ They are useless. They don’t do anything for our country. At least if they came in with a husband we could put him in the fields to pick corn or something,” the book quotes Trump saying.

The book also describes Trump’s behind-the-scenes response to the 2018 murder of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi, where the author wrote that Trump remarked that the cost of oil would rise significantly if the U.S. were to “pick this fight” with Saudi Arabia.

2. “Do you know how stupid it would be to pick this fight?” Trump said. “Oil would go up to one hundred fifty dollars a barrel. Jesus. How [expletive] stupid would I be?”

3. The author also claims that Vice President Mike Pence would have supported invoking the 25th Amendment to remove President Trump from office due to mental incapacity. The author said that White House officials did a tally of which Cabinet members would be willing to sign a letter to invoke Section 4 of the 25th Amendment. Pence has denied this claim, and called it “appalling.”

.”

1. Ah, people don't "pick corn" anymore, machines do.
2. Trump is probably right but this does show his complete lack of integrity, I will admit this is a tough call as POTUS.
3. Interesting

The book was written by a treasonous slime-ball Never Trump that hates America and wants to destroy it! It's a cowardly coup attempt - he should be outed and held for trial! The guy works for Biden and is the missing love-child of HRC and Bernie! :rolleyes:

Am I doing this right? o_O
No. You are supposed too say "It's anti-Trump. It must be true."

Even if it's not true, it'll make for some good reading. If you've never read it, check out Our Gang by Phillip Roth with President Trick E. Dixon, VP What's-His-Name, and Sec of State Highbrow Coach. Hysterically and brutally funny but rings true to the time.

I doubt Roth would have known what to do with this admin - you can't satirize a satire.

Reactions: BelemNole
As if the people who need a warning will read a book. No chance with a anonymous author and light on details.

Anyone who has casually followed Trump's campaign or presidency could confidently make some of these observations.

I doubt it'll be a big seller.

Reactions: lucas80
Sources familiar with the author are saying most of the book is made up.

anonymous officials disagreed

but an expert who has asked not to be named has verified due to access to classified documents
What are your other handles?

1. Ah, people don't "pick corn" anymore, machines do.
2. Trump is probably right but this does show his complete lack of integrity, I will admit this is a tough call as POTUS.
3. Interesting
1. I doubt Trump knows much at all about farming. 2. He and Jared owe the Saudis a ton of money. That’s why he acted like such a wimp over the Khashoggi killing
3. Mother was right. The second you join up with Trump you are setting up the day he wrecks your reputation, and winds up stabbing you in the back.

Reactions: UI2390
I have reservations about the person being anonymous, I suppose they have legitimate fears, especially after seeing the lengths Trump will go to destroy people out of childish bitch vindictiveness. They probably fear having Fox destroy them at Trump’s direction.
The scariest snippet I’ve seen is the part about briefers having to dumb down information for him, him still not comprehending it, then acting bored because he knows he’s stupid and changing the subject.

I don't know why anyone wouldn't believe the excerpts considering he acts the same way, like a toddler,, in public.

Last edited:
I don't know why anyone wouldn't believe the excerpts considering he acts the sae way, like a toddler,, in public.
This.

I'm sure most readers would read a passage, sit back and think "Seems a little far-fetched......... but yeah, I could totally see him doing that. Totally."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT