ADVERTISEMENT

LOL MAGA

theiacowtipper

HR Legend
Feb 17, 2004
I’m in Branson for Thanksgiving. I know but it’s a family thing. Last evening at the local Wal-Mart, I saw a guy with a Trump 2024 hat. Not a big deal right? But he was also wearing bathroom slippers, a robe, and was strapped with what looked like a 9 mm on the hip. Didn’t want to take the time to put on clothes, but wanted to strap up in case he needed to get his pew pew in in the WalMart.

I’m in Branson for Thanksgiving. I know but it’s a family thing. Last evening at the local Wal-Mart, I saw a guy with a Trump 2024 hat. Not a big deal right? But he was also wearing bathroom slippers, a robe, and was strapped with what looked like a 9 mm on the hip. Didn’t want to take the time to put on clothes, but wanted to strap up in case he needed to get his pew pew in in the WalMart.
In general open carry folks are insufferable douchebags.

How do you know that isn't his work uniform?

Reactions: dgordo and torbee
But he was also wearing bathroom slippers, a robe

He's better dressed than 95% of the people roaming those stores. Did it become federal law that you have to wear your "jammy bottoms" to Wal-Mart? When I see a guy do it?.....SMFH.

Check under his robe and I bet there will be a 9 inch strap on. He’s the hit of all the MAGAt parties this holiday

Reactions: fsu1jreed
ADVERTISEMENT