ADVERTISEMENT

Lol Raiders

It seems that if you're born with professional athlete potential, you have to be born with a room temperature IQ. Maybe that's just how life balances things.

Reactions: pablow
rc7HrPv.jpg

that quarterback is seriously dumb. what a screwup.

It seems that if you're born with professional athlete potential, you have to be born with a room temperature IQ. Maybe that's just how life balances things.

that quarterback is seriously dumb. what a screwup. He had the first-down and the clock stopped.

Reactions: MitchL
Very easy to say he screwed up. Damn near impossible to argue that he did NOT screw up.

Would love to see any of us in that same situation, because I'm pretty sure we would try to score the TD too, and guess what?

Very easy to say he screwed up. Damn near impossible to argue that he did NOT screw up.

Would love to see any of us in that same situation, because I'm pretty sure we would try to score the TD too, and guess what?

Tiny hands? At that level, your mental and physical talents have to kick in.
But I love the Raiders defense.

Carr is paid almost $25 million a year, he should have better judgment than a bunch of random message boarders.
http://www.oregonlive.com/nfl/index.ssf/2017/06/oakland_raiders_qb_david_carr.html

For the record, any idiot knows to keep hold of the ball - the Raiders had at least 3 more plays from inside the 2 yard line to score.

Thank God they gave Carr all that money after one good year. The guy is completely overrated.

Carr is paid almost $25 million a year, he should have better judgment than a bunch of random message boarders.
http://www.oregonlive.com/nfl/index.ssf/2017/06/oakland_raiders_qb_david_carr.html

For the record, any idiot knows to keep hold of the ball - the Raiders had at least 3 more plays from inside the 2 yard line to score.

Again, you're not wrong. He undoubtedly messed up, and his team lost any chance to win the game after that.

I'm simply saying most QBs / ball carriers would have tried to score there. Especially if you've seen the overhead shot of the safety that had to run out to try to push him out of bounds.

You're right, the Cowboys showed how easy it was to get a TD from there the previous drive....

So it was do or die on that play? Marshawn Lynch couldn't have got it in from the 1 1/2 yard line in three plays? Field goal ties it. Solid thinking.

So it was do or die on that play? Marshawn Lynch couldn't have got it in from the 1 1/2 yard line in three plays? Field goal ties it. Solid thinking.

Pete Carroll doesn't think Lynch can score from the 2.

I'm really worried about the effect Roy Moore is having on the country by not conceding the very obvious election is going to have on this nation. It could embolden other such maniacs. Oh well, maybe there's hope the South is changing and will one day deliver a victory for sanity. Maybe Stacey Abrams can help? Anyways, what a WILD election down there. Well, I'm sure things will all return to normal for this country in a few years.

I'm really worried about the effect Roy Moore is having on the country by not conceding the very obvious election is going to have on this nation. It could embolden other such maniacs. Oh well, maybe there's hope the South is changing and will one day deliver a victory for sanity. Maybe Stacey Abrams can help? Anyways, what a WILD election down there. Well, I'm sure things will all return to normal for this country in a few years.
gene+wilder+gif.gif

Aw crap...there goes Abrams contesting her election now. Not going to concede. Crazy. I'm sure THAT'S the last one.

• Haha
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT