ADVERTISEMENT

LOL UAV smoked, Missou stinking

Mizzou dressed 6 scholarship players last nite. They played a walkon for several minutes. Mike Porter, who hasn't played all year and hasn't been able to even stay in shape was exhausted. Mizzou is a place to play and with a real coach, look out. UVA is not a system I would want to play in, FWIW.

They showed porters parents,Lisa Becker & Bo Porter I believe.
Where did he go to college at?
Was it Iowa?

Michael Porter Jr.’s father is Michael Porter Sr. the NOW assistant men’s basketball coach at MIzzou. Wonder how he landed that gig. His mother is former Hawkeye basketball player Lisa Becker. Don’t believe Bo is any relation.

Yeah. I know Bo Porter is not Michael Porter Jr’s dad.

The Jr part is kind of a give away. I’m not one who said Bo was his dad. That’s why I linked his Bo’s bio.

Mike Sr. was an assistant on the Mizzou girls team for a couple of years. They moved to Washington when Mike Jr was going to go to school there. Romar was fired and they came back to Columbia where they are very big in the community and church just like they have been for many years. They are a really great, close knit family by all accounts. BTW, Romar is Mike Jr's godfather.

Iowa should give out secondary sport coaching jobs like candy to parents of players like Porter.

Why all the love for misery icwest? They have proven to be a filthy program time after time . Even with all the cheating they stink. Coach Martin will have them on probation again in a few years.

Last edited:
Reactions: icwesthawk
I don't love them but I know them, because I live here now. Agreed they have had some dirty coaches and some not very good coaches too. IMHO, Martin will win a lot down here and I do hope that he is clean in doing it. They run into a lot of weed smoking and drinking and driving here, not sure why. On a funny note, do you know why Missouri golf courses only have 14 holes? They never made the final 4.

Reactions: Bloody Run Hawk
ADVERTISEMENT