ADVERTISEMENT

LOLOLOL... Bwahahahahahaha... LOLOLOLOL... Bwahahahahaha... Breathe breathe... Hannity criticizes Biden for... wait for it...

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
Playing golf!!!!! This can't be real... He can't be this STOOOOOOOOOOPID.

JILL GOES TO UKRAINE, JOE GOES GOLFING: FLOTUS Does Heavy Lifting on Mother's Day, Joe Gets Day Off​

From Sean Hannity’s personal website:

The optics on this are terrible. According to a report from The Daily Wire, while First Lady Dr. Jill Biden was visiting war torn Ukraine —on Mother’s Day —President Joe Biden was working on his golf swing, hitting the links with his brother Jimmy. Meanwhile, across the world and in a literal war zone, First Lady Jill Biden was doing Joe’s job. No word on how Joe’s golf game went.

We have a incel talking about how not having sex is the ultimate hetero move and Tucker talking about Jill going to a war zone while Biden played golf caught your funny bone?

Tucker is an idiot dude.

I guess we're just overlooking the fact that the unpaid, better half of the couple was out doing presidential things, on Mother's Day, while Joe was taking the day off?

29th-annual-geraldo-rivera-golf-tennis-classic-honoring-gillis-and-GKA70J.jpg

Playing golf!!!!! This can't be real... He can't be this STOOOOOOOOOOPID.

JILL GOES TO UKRAINE, JOE GOES GOLFING: FLOTUS Does Heavy Lifting on Mother's Day, Joe Gets Day Off​

From Sean Hannity’s personal website:

He should be criticized for it. I mean, doesn’t Biden own, or claims he owns, or maybe Hunter owns, or Barysma owns, or has the Biden name attached to, golf courses and resorts and stuff? Wasn’t Joe Biden a super rich businessman who never bankrupted dozens of companies? Biden couldn’t have been a guy who grew up blue-collar and took a train home every week to be with his boys after their mother and sister died, could he? Or a guy who seems to try to be a devout Catholic, loyal to his family, trying to make the best of things, however corrupted and corrupting politics is.

I’m not a big fan of Joe Biden, especially the fact that he’s very much an establishment corporate backed political figure, but the hate for him is nothing short of ridiculous. Same kind of thing was directed at Obama and the Clintons and every Democrat since Jimmy Carter. It’s been the typical playbook. Make everybody hate government, hate people who try to build common cause and solidarity among workers, hate people who talk about diversity and inclusion, you name it. Divide and conquer. Destroy our democracy at the behest of corporate elites.

There’s a famous little detail in Orwells 1984 when The powers that be just decided to change history, and the mass of people, even though they might’ve slightly raised an eyebrow for a second, just went along with it because looking in the mirror and admitting they had been fooled all along was just too difficult to bear. So much easier just to hate on who the powers that be say you should hate, rather than to actually reflect and think.

“Actually, as Winston well knew, it was only four years since Oceania had been at war with Eastasia and in alliance with Eurasia. But that was merely a piece of furtive knowledge which he happened to possess because his memory was not satisfactorily under control. Officially the change of partners had never happened. Oceania was at war with Eurasia: therefore Oceania had always been at war with Eurasia. The enemy of the moment always represented absolute evil, and it followed that any past or future agreement with him was impossible.”

Reactions: BanjoSaysWoof
He's dressed like he's playing the Waterloo Open. Not that I care. The clothes is one of the things I hate about golf.
Eh, it’s fine if you’re hitting a muni after work, but his faux man of the people look at a charity golf tournament is absurd.

This country would be a better place if they took ALL of the people leading ALL of the television networks and newspapers, especially those who like to push their political agendas...and put them into a locked building...about 10,000 people. I don't just mean the Hannity's, Stephanopolous's and Joy Reid's of the world. I mean the real owners...Soros, Murdoch, Bezos, etc. Both parties, both sides, and all of their owners who try to brainwash us all with these television programs and pathetic papers.

Then, just blow the whole damn building up. With no hesitation and no regrets.

Biden will not eclipse Trump's number of golf outings, not by a longshot. Trump & Obama were both avid golfers as well, both logging over 300 outings during their time in office, but Obama served two terms so he was at about half of Don's pace. Joe I believe had 9 outings in his first 9 months, so he's not out golfing nearly as much as his two predecessors.

I'd like to see a match play competition between Trump & Biden. They're both allegedly single handicap golfers, but let's actually see them play head to head IRL so we can see who really is the better golfer. I think Joe beats Don pretty easily, as Don is known as a chronic golf cheat.

I guess we're just overlooking the fact that the unpaid, better half of the couple was out doing presidential things, on Mother's Day, while Joe was taking the day off?
Trump never worked so don't even act like you give a damn. Freaking hypocritical post.

Like 3 years CNN did with Russian collusion 😂
Oh...you're one of those who think there was no collusion with Russia despite evidence to the contrary. You actually believe Russia wasn't working with the Trump campaign. I guess you're just like every other Trump voter who looks past Republicans spending July 4 in Moscow. Nothing burger, right?

Reactions: HawkMD
Oh...you're one of those who think there was no collusion with Russia despite evidence to the contrary. You actually believe Russia wasn't working with the Trump campaign. I guess you're just like every other Trump voter who looks past Republicans spending July 4 in Moscow. Nothing burger, right?

Reactions: HawkMD
You never disappoint. Stoop.
My God child, are you just an unabashed idiot? Naw, you are troll central.

Reactions: Rudolph
The Radical Right media loves them some stupid viewers.

Remember... "Fair and Balanced"! "We report, you decide". ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT