ADVERTISEMENT

Look at the bright side Hawkeye fans

ISU needs to learn that special teams are part of the game.
mr-rogers-youre-special.gif

At least when you don’t play, you can’t get embarrassed like your instate rivals.
Can’t give this enough likes.
I've quite enjoyed these last 3 hours
Made up for Fulham. But I’m not complaining about an opener in the Premier League. ;-)
Please remind everyone of this when the Big 12 cries about getting left out of the CFP. They never fail to disappoint in September.

Reactions: jaxhawk06

That seems to be CMC’s MO. Not a very good starter. Reminds me of KF in a way, Work and chip away on a process and suddenly the team is very good,

One thing I have learned is that Purdy is vastly overrated. He threw a lot of jump balls his freshman year and he has the receivers to get it. Not so much the past few years. I think he will have another shot at Iowa next year as I think his draft stock will plummet and he will stay for his SR year.

That seems to be CMC’s MO. Not a very good starter. Reminds me of KF in a way, Work and chip away on a process and suddenly the team is very good,

One thing I have learned is that Purdy is vastly overrated. He threw a lot of jump balls his freshman year and he has the receivers to get it. Not so much the past few years. I think he will have another shot at Iowa next year as I think his draft stock will plummet and he will stay for his SR year.
And he'll play the game of his career, again. It's what they do.

But the game doesn't matter to them.

Reactions: JupiterHawk
ADVERTISEMENT