ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for a picture

Ralphio

Scout Team
Nov 6, 2015
Has anyone here ever seen prints of Ed Hinkel laying out for a TD in front of the student section vs ISU in 2004? I’ve seen it somewhere in a building on campus but have never seen it for sale.

Has anyone here ever seen prints of Ed Hinkel laying out for a TD in front of the student section vs ISU in 2004? I’ve seen it somewhere in a building on campus but have never seen it for sale.
28465.jpeg

We could really use another Ed Hinkel or Andy Brodell on this team.

You better believe it. There's nothing like receivers who can actually catch the damn football. It's awesome, and Hinkel and Brodell were two of the best.

And thanks to all for the great pics in this thread. Super stuff, the kind of thing I'm expecting to see plenty of again this season.

Reactions: Harbinger273
You better believe it. There's nothing like receivers who can actually catch the damn football. It's awesome, and Hinkel and Brodell were two of the best.

And thanks to all for the great pics in this thread. Super stuff, the kind of thing I'm expecting to see plenty of again this season.
I was a YUGE Ed Hinkle fan. I really thought he'd make it in the league. He was a great receiver.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT