ADVERTISEMENT

Looks Like Dominion Will Be In For Another Financial Windfall

NoleATL

HB Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
Prolly a Pepsi

Elon Musk and Marjorie Taylor Greene risk Dominion’s wrath with revived conspiracy theories​

More than a year after the company reached a record-breaking settlementwith Fox News over similar claims, Elon Musk promoted a debunked conspiracy theory that suggested Dominion Voting Systems had manipulated the outcome of the 2020 election.

During a town hall in Pennsylvania to promote Donald Trump’s campaign on Thursday, the world’s wealthiest man rattled off a series of false claims about elections, including alluding to a conspiracy theory that Dominion was part of a plot to rig the election against Trump.

“When you have mail-in ballots and no proof of citizenship, it’s almost impossible to prove cheating,” he said. “Statistically there are some very strange things that happen that are statistically incredibly unlikely. There’s always this question of, say, the Dominion voting machines. It is weird that, I think, they were used in Philadelphia and in Maricopa County [Arizona] but not in a lot of other places. Doesn’t that seem like a heck of a coincidence?”

He added that “the last thing I would do is trust a computer program.”

The following day, Republican congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia claimed that a Dominion machine “changed” a voter’s ballot in her district. Early voting in the state started this week.

“It had switched,” she told conspiracy theory-fuelled media network InfoWars on Friday.

“They had to start over, and they went through it several times, and it kept on making the same error. Kept on switching the votes. And so this is something we’re just starting to look into today … We will be following up.”

The Indepedent has requested comment from Dominion.

Reactions: GOHOX69
Prolly a Pepsi

Elon Musk and Marjorie Taylor Greene risk Dominion’s wrath with revived conspiracy theories​

More than a year after the company reached a record-breaking settlementwith Fox News over similar claims, Elon Musk promoted a debunked conspiracy theory that suggested Dominion Voting Systems had manipulated the outcome of the 2020 election.

During a town hall in Pennsylvania to promote Donald Trump’s campaign on Thursday, the world’s wealthiest man rattled off a series of false claims about elections, including alluding to a conspiracy theory that Dominion was part of a plot to rig the election against Trump.

“When you have mail-in ballots and no proof of citizenship, it’s almost impossible to prove cheating,” he said. “Statistically there are some very strange things that happen that are statistically incredibly unlikely. There’s always this question of, say, the Dominion voting machines. It is weird that, I think, they were used in Philadelphia and in Maricopa County [Arizona] but not in a lot of other places. Doesn’t that seem like a heck of a coincidence?”

He added that “the last thing I would do is trust a computer program.”

The following day, Republican congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia claimed that a Dominion machine “changed” a voter’s ballot in her district. Early voting in the state started this week.

“It had switched,” she told conspiracy theory-fuelled media network InfoWars on Friday.

“They had to start over, and they went through it several times, and it kept on making the same error. Kept on switching the votes. And so this is something we’re just starting to look into today … We will be following up.”

The Indepedent has requested comment from Dominion.

I need to become a lawyer for dominion.

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
He added that “the last thing I would do is trust a computer program"

Agree. Why I would never buy a Tesla

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT