ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like the left is officially done with Joe Carter

Joe is going worse and his administration is in a downward spiral.

There are going to be a lot more of these articles posted on a daily basis.

Might even look like a typical HROT from 2019.
Oh, I have no doubt that there will be similar posts on a daily basis. With dementia you forget what you did the day before.

Inflation was under 3% clear up to the last 1.9 stimulus. After it passed it went boom.
You can try to blame it completely on the money that dried up in a month, maybe two max, or you can add all of the world wide stimuluses to the other governmental mistakes and issues and look at the real world consequences happening in the ‘post-pandemic’ world. Trade is boned due to cold wars and hot wars. There just aren’t enough people to cover all of the jobs in damn near every supply chain. Companies and governments worldwide are doing everything they can to maximize their own profits and not fixing shit. We’re in a shit show, and I’m sorry folks, while I love America, we’re not important enough to have fvcked it up for everyone. We’re a big part of problems but damn near everyone of us deserves a bit of blame for how much of the problem America has been.
If we could stop being so damn mean to each other I think we, Americans, could lead the world back to normalcy. But even when you try to do that you just get people pointing fingers at each other on the stupidest shit on why we can’t get along. I’m hitting up the creek and the cave in Austin tonight for two shows and then going to have one drink and look for any good conversation if anyone is around.

Giant Meteor 2024.

Nobody said that, but the writings been on the wall a while. Anyone who thought there wasn’t gonna be a shitstorm post pandemic was living in Lala land.

If all of this is indeed true, why in the jolly green giant would you try to pass a Build Back Better plan worth over 4 trillion more dollars? That’s not even dumb, it’s dangerous.

It’s hard to see when your head is in the sand
Still waiting. Just name the policy and demonstrate its known, measured effect directly related to the policy—or even somewhat correlated would work for me.

Trump policies that made good, like corrected issues, theoretically, with Obama (or previous) policy.

Biden policies that made bad, that effectively dropped the baton handed him by Trump.

You made the claim that Trump, while a shit human, had some good, effective policies, policies with which you are in agreement. “Deregulation” is not a policy. “Protected our borders” is not a policy. Tell me the deregulation policy(s) and how it/they can be credited with some type of beneficial-for-the-greater-good outcome.

I’ve asked now multiple times. Hint: you’re unlikely to find this type of information in places like “libs of tik tok”.

Still waiting. Just name the policy and demonstrate its known, measured effect directly related to the policy—or even somewhat correlated would work for me.

Trump policies that made good, like corrected issues, theoretically, with Obama (or previous) policy.

Biden policies that made bad, that effectively dropped the baton handed him by Trump.

You made the claim that Trump, while a shit human, had some good, effective policies, policies with which you are in agreement. “Deregulation” is not a policy. “Protected our borders” is not a policy. Tell me the deregulation policy(s) and how it/they can be credited with some type of beneficial-for-the-greater-good outcome.

I’ve asked now multiple times. Hint: you’re unlikely to find this type of information in places like “libs of tik tok”.
Trumps policies and positive effects have been posted on here many times. You ignored them then. You would ignore them now.

Didn’t he have a glorious Mullet?

gallery_6715_90_143989.jpg

He certainly did. 😂

If all of this is indeed true, why in the jolly green giant would you try to pass a Build Back Better plan worth over 4 trillion more dollars? That’s not even dumb, it’s dangerous.
We will never know what the true effects of that legislation had it past, so it’s pointless to debate. What else you got?

We will never know what the true effects of that legislation had it past, so it’s pointless to debate. What else you got?

What else do I got for what? Also, what do you mean we wouldn’t know the true effects of adding trillions of dollars into an economy that is already bloated with inflation……it wouldn’t be good

C’mon man

We dodged a bullet for sure with that nonsense. Joe has been a nightmare for the country. Not sure we can overcome his miscues.

Reactions: SIXERS24
Usually when you use quotation marks it means you are taking direct quotes from the source material. Just for future reference.
Sorry. “Many times.” You must have nothing you derp doofus if that’s all you have in response. Derp ass derp. So tiring how weak people like you are. Show up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DooBii
It’s pretty amazing how Trump bears zero responsibility for the shitty economy in late 2020 because of COVID, but as soon as Biden took over, he immediately became directly responsible for every negative thing that happens. That’s some bad luck.

It’s pretty amazing how Trump bears zero responsibility for the shitty economy in late 2020 because of COVID, but as soon as Biden took over, he immediately became directly responsible for every negative thing that happens. That’s some bad luck.
It's the middle of 2022.

Shitty economy in late 2020? America was opening back up in a lot of places. People were going back to work. The 3rd quarter GDP was 33.4 % and 4th was 4%.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT