ADVERTISEMENT

Lost a bet

BanjoSaysWoof

HR MVP
Dec 2, 2017
Lost a bet to a Hawkeye fan so here goes.

Iowa is the greatest state ever.

Iowa is to wrestling what Mozart is to music.

Iowa is not boring. It is more fun than Vegas.

All of that was painful. The easy part was the donation to Hawkeye wrestling club for $50.

Y’all can thank LeBron for this.

All of that was painful. The easy part was the donation to Hawkeye wrestling club for $50.

Geez, you bet on basketball with a guy from a wrestling board and lost? :rolleyes:

I would give up gambling:cool:

Geez, you bet on basketball with a guy from a wrestling board and lost? :rolleyes:

I would give up gambling:cool:

Haha nah. I teach at a local university and one of my colleagues is an Iowa alum. We bet on the game and if I lost I had to post three nice things and donate. He was a walk-on about 15 years ago who I don’t think got any action before an ACL injury.

It’s okay. I put a piece of scotch tape over the laser part of his mouse in his office so his morning has been spent arguing with IT.

Might wanna join the Inner Circle while you're at it.;)

Telling the truth should not be so painful. ;)
Thanks for your donation!

Reactions: Franisdaman
Now say something nice (and sincere) without the SARCASM!!!

If Tom brands became a public speaker I would pay for tickets every time. The man unapologetically lives his life on his terms and balances that with strong values which give him the ability to pursue his happiness without being a selfish prick.

A parent who sends their kid to Iowa should feel comfortable that the most influential day to day figure in their child’s formative adult years will be spending that time instilling values that go off the Mat.

If Tom brands became a public speaker I would pay for tickets every time. The man unapologetically lives his life on his terms and balances that with strong values which give him the ability to pursue his happiness without being a selfish prick.

A parent who sends their kid to Iowa should feel comfortable that the most influential day to day figure in their child’s formative adult years will be spending that time instilling values that go off the Mat.

Is this some kind of trick? ;)

Reactions: 24 so far
Haha, someone asked for sincere.

I am a big Tom Brands fan because his approach to life is universal (be your best, have strong values, be true to the person in the mirror).

As a parent, wouldnt you want that for your child from every coach/adult in their life?

ADVERTISEMENT