ADVERTISEMENT

Loud talkers in restaurants

lucas80

HR King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
I took one of the kids went to Blackstones tonight. For those of you who don’t know, it’s a solid dining experience on the East Side of IC. The guy in the booth behind me was going on and on about everything under the Sun. LOUDLY. He sounded a little like Abe Simpson describing how he wore an onion on his belt, as was the style of the day. He told the server twice that he was from CR, loudly detailed that he’s in the RV park business, and then introduced himself to the manager on the way out the door. He told the manager he was down from CR for the evening, too. I figure he was seconds away from saying he is in HR.

Last time I dined downtown IC was during the wrestling season. Servers at the Chophouse were wearing masks. None of us patrons were masked. I’d take a loud talker over treating the staff as second class citizens.

Last time I dined downtown IC was during the wrestling season. Servers at the Chophouse were wearing masks. None of us patrons were masked. I’d take a loud talker over treating the staff as second class citizens.

Oh, you KNOW there would be a masked Karen every night who would loudly complain if a staff member approached her without a mask on.

I took one of the kids went to Blackstones tonight. For those of you who don’t know, it’s a solid dining experience on the East Side of IC. The guy in the booth behind me was going on and on about everything under the Sun. LOUDLY. He sounded a little like Abe Simpson describing how he wore an onion on his belt, as was the style of the day. He told the server twice that he was from CR, loudly detailed that he’s in the RV park business, and then introduced himself to the manager on the way out the door. He told the manager he was down from CR for the evening, too. I figure he was seconds away from saying he is in HR.
I kno, dawg.

I saw a baker's dozen of dumbphucks last weekend who, instead of pushing, were pulling their shopping carts behind them by one finger. These lard-asses were taking up 1.5 to 2 times the space of a shopping cart vs. had they simply pushed it. I concede my outrage may be abelist. Some folx can drag but not push.

Yikes...describing Blackstone as a "solid dining experience" tells me all I need to know about this story. Taking your wife to Applebee's as an upgrade for the anniversary? Get out OP.

Yikes...describing Blackstone as a "solid dining experience" tells me all I need to know about this story. Taking your wife to Applebee's as an upgrade for the anniversary? Get out OP.
Annnnd, here we go

Reactions: Moral
giphy.gif

Reactions: Moral and SolarHawk
How were you mistreated?

Reactions: HawkMD
Annnnd, here we go
Honestly, Blackstone used to be good. Now it's just a quick getaway for the lazy Eastsider. Not judging, OP just lacks culinary taste or likes sitting in the same dive bar with his family every week. His description isn't wrong but what did he expect?

Like Hannibal Lecter masks?

You mean an unmasked Karen being approached by a masked server, right? I saw sh*tloads of unmasked Karen videos the last two years. Didn’t see any masked Karen videos.

Check out the responses on Twitter to companies that announce masks are voluntary for customers and staff.

Lots of crazy tweets about how they'll never patronize that business again.

Why would that mean you have to announce three times that you are from CR?
Dude, your old ass took your kids to what you thought was a fine dining establishment. You basically failed your kids and yourself if you thought you were getting Joseph's. Blackstone is meh and basically chili's Eastside. Blame yourself. Plus you had your hearing aids way too high. You're grandkids didn't even notice until you started making a scene. Go back to CR where you belong.

Reactions: Moral
Dude, your old ass took your kids to what you thought was a fine dining establishment. You basically failed your kids and yourself if you thought you were getting Joseph's. Blackstone is meh and basically chili's Eastside. Blame yourself. Plus you had your hearing aids way too high. You're grandkids didn't even notice until you started making a scene. Go back to CR where you belong.
Is this a new IC snob troll account or.....?

Reactions: cigaretteman
You mean an unmasked Karen being approached by a masked server, right? I saw sh*tloads of unmasked Karen videos the last two years. Didn’t see any masked Karen videos.
I saw 1 or 2 but the crazy clearly lies on the unmasked side.

Reactions: VodkaSam
That's because you are probably one of those loud talking pissants who actually think they are important. Servers wear masks for the patrons benefit and not their benefit.

ADVERTISEMENT