ADVERTISEMENT

Louisiana seems nice

mnole03

HR Legend
Mar 20, 2005
30 year-old rapes a 16 year-old. He gets a court ordered DNA test proving he’s the father. Gets custody and sues and gets child support.

The rape investigation has been going on for eight years and is under seal. All of the necessary elements for statutory rape were proven with the DNA test.

Last edited:
Terrible story

I was curious if there was a more detailed account, google did not return anything,
except that similar cases with male victims have happened in multiple states. The various state laws that were meant to help someone that so often impact another have to be reviewed. How is a woman forced to give up her child after being raped or in another story a 13-year-old kid charged back child support because he didn't pay when he was 14, JFC.

Multiple States with Interesting Child Support Decisions

• Angry
Reactions: mnole03
How do we have laws that allow this to happen?
I can only assume there are True Detective levels of corruption in the police department.

The guy literally made an admission as to when the child was conceived and that he is the father.

Did I miss something or does that say she lost custody because she gave her kid a cell phone? There has to be more to this story.

Reactions: TennNole17
ADVERTISEMENT