ADVERTISEMENT

Luka & Spencer...good stuff.

Sadly the mouth breathers won’t listen. They will bitch an complain that people want to wear a mask while not doing it, then they complain when sports gets canceled and blame it on the decision making of those in charge instead of ever thinking maybe their beliefs in regards to a global pandemic are the reason we didn’t have football this fall.

Sadly the mouth breathers won’t listen. They will bitch an complain that people want to wear a mask while not doing it, then they complain when sports gets canceled and blame it on the decision making of those in charge instead of ever thinking maybe their beliefs in regards to a global pandemic are the reason we didn’t have football this fall.

perhaps you would be better served complaining to the university presidents who have failed to identify any goals that would allow us to play sports this year. No amount of mask wearing was ever going to change that. We are chasing an imaginary target that doesn’t exist.

I understand you hate life, but it’s time to find something else to bitch about.

perhaps you would be better served complaining to the university presidents who have failed to identify any goals that would allow us to play sports this year. No amount of mask wearing was ever going to change that. We are chasing an imaginary target that doesn’t exist.

I understand you hate life, but it’s time to find something else to bitch about.

Jeezus, you're a fuggin idiot.

I love it how some of you seem to feel the individual, alone in their car with the windows up, wearing a mask, is contributing to the control of nature

Reactions: MACE and spiderhawk

You are the reason we don't have football dick!

If everyone wore a mask correctly, there would not be nearly as much community spread of Covid-19. It's really that simple.

Says who? Apparently, not the CD.
Social distancing is much more of a help with the CRAP.

Obviously it would be best to have everyone social distance but that's not always available. Second best option that can easily be implemented is for everyone to wear a mask.

Reactions: BBHawk
Says who? Apparently, not the CD.
Social distancing is much more of a help with the CRAP.
So you don't think wearing a mask helps to not infect others? The CDC sure does. Wearing a mask is not about protecting YOU, it's about protecting OTHERS. I live in Iowa City. Students don't follow social distancing so they really need to mask up!

Obviously it would be best to have everyone social distance but that's not always available. Second best option that can easily be implemented is for everyone to wear a mask.

Social distancing is much, much better, so I'm saying that Students and even
'peaceful Rioters' should social distance.

#gohawks

Social distancing is much, much better, so I'm saying that Students and even
'peaceful Rioters' should social distance.

#gohawks

Totally agree but there's a lot of people (right/left/middle/students/rioter/etc) who just aren't going to social distance.

Totally agree but there's a lot of people (right/left/middle/students/rioter/etc) who just aren't going to social distance.
Don't you think its an problematic to expect people who are rioting or otherwise rebelling against authority to wear a mask because their being told to do so???? :rolleyes:

You were supposed to fight for Willie, you were supposed to fight for those that can't fight for themselves

f2d64c4548e0aa2befd44bb355fe29c2.gif

Don't you think its an problematic to expect people who are rioting or otherwise rebelling against authority to wear a mask because their being told to do so???? :rolleyes:
Don't you think that most people rioting love to wear a mask to help hide their identities.

If everyone wore a mask correctly, there would not be nearly as much community spread of Covid-19. It's really that simple.
BS. I wear a mask because it costs me nothing to do so and may make some others more comfortable. But to this day, there is absolutely no evidence that a mask makes any difference at all.

BS. I wear a mask because it costs me nothing to do so and may make some others more comfortable. But to this day, there is absolutely no evidence that a mask makes any difference at all.
Thank you for wearing a mask. Evidence does prove that wearing a mask helps
Better tell your buddy in the White House this. He has been recommending this for a while. Also the CDC, WHO, and probably every intelligent person you know, not that you'll listen to any of them.

Wearing a mask protects others.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT