ADVERTISEMENT

Luke Lachey: “One thing [my dad] told me was if he could play another game right now, he’d do it in college — not in the NFL.”

Franisdaman

HB King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa
Luke's dad, Jim Lachey, was an offensive tackle for 10 seasons in the NFL with the San Diego Chargers, Los Angeles Raiders, and Washington Redskins.

Good story on Luke:

Luke Lachey stars on Hawkeyes, with father’s approval

52iehPWn

wqwa4lpafwjwqq88mldd

images

Last edited:
Chuck Long and many other Hawkeyes would agree with Mr. Lachey. Enjoy the good times while you can. Obviously, the elements around college football have changed dramatically over the decades, and they will continue to do so, but no matter what, the essence of the college game is still pretty much the same as it was when Nile Kinnick played it.

I know a few pro athletes in various sports, and I can't think of a single one who has ever said he enjoyed pro ball more than he enjoyed playing in college.

May Luke and his pals reap the rewards and experience the joy of one more memorable season of college football in the black and gold.

Luke's dad, Jim Lachey, was an offensive tackle for 10 seasons in the NFL with the San Diego Chargers, Los Angeles Raiders, and Washington Redskins.

Good story on Luke:

Luke Lachey stars on Hawkeyes, with father’s approval

52iehPWn

wqwa4lpafwjwqq88mldd

images
One of the great things about being a Hawkeye. People inside the game, who know what it takes respect the Hell out of Kirk and our program. They know he builds men. One of the only schools that EVERY NFL team sends 1 or 2 scouts or GM's to every year for our pro day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT