ADVERTISEMENT

Luke Wieskamp & Jack McCaffery, Class of 2025

The daughter goes to liberty and they live by there, so I can’t imagine jack won’t as well.
Yeah, well the shirt must be an old one from a brother. i wonder where North Liberty kids go to middle school. Seems just yesterday the Mac family arrived with little Jack in tow.

Yeah, well the shirt must be an old one from a brother. i wonder where North Liberty kids go to middle school. Seems just yesterday the Mac family arrived with little Jack in tow.

North Central Junior High in North Liberty (on NL/Coralville city line)
McCaffery's use to live right near Wickham Elementary off Brown Deer Golf Course but moved out north of North Liberty a few years back.

I would presume who the coaches are at West / Liberty will also make a difference?

tenor.gif

North Central Jr. High in NL. Sounds like McCaffery and Woods will both go to West. Not really sure why as Liberty will have a new, young basketball coach next year who is involved in the club system. Oh well, parents call and I won't get worked up about it. I will just enjoy whatever time I get to work with them in the classroom/court.

We split our school into two A, B, C teams for boys basketball and both of the 8th grade teams last year went undefeated as 7th graders, I believe. There is talent there in additon to those two. I am just hoping that we have a season so that I can work with one of them at least.

Oh c'mon. It wasn't an honest question. Not really offended at all but because the guy had a pony tail I didnt think it was a girl. It was a smart ass question. And it looked like the guy had some pretty good handles. Carry on.

Unless, (for some reason), Fran is no longer the head coach, it is a foregone conclusion Jack will be at Iowa. Hope we get look Luke too.

ADVERTISEMENT