ADVERTISEMENT

Luther College - Best of D3

Ummm, isn't Wartburg in D3?

if you read the article, wartburg finished 8th

Student-Athlete Men's Wrestling Rankings Review
Luther has been ranked number 1 out of 28 total schools for their division 3 men's wrestling program. This means Luther is the best school in the nation for men to receive a quality education and participate in a competitive wrestling program.

Luther has maintained this ranking 2 years in a row.

http://www.collegefactual.com//rankings/sports/wrestling-men/division3

Luther has there work cut out for them this year. It's young team with some talent. They graduated a lot of talent the last two years. The heavyweight on the team has the most tattoos I have ever seen on wrestler

Stanford is the Luther College of the West Coast and Luther Grads are super smart and incredibly good looking.

Yeah, I had rumors that a lot of the hot Chicago girls that didnt like it at Iowa were transferring to Luther.... Must have been more than a rumor

:)

Last edited:
anytime i think of luther,i think of danny boos and my shoulders start hurting from him walking those double bars around. f*** luther

Reactions: WWDMHawkeye
Mitchell has to becoming up on his 25 yr. I never wrestled for him, but 3 guys from my hs team went there.

Proud to say I helped facilitate the inaugural event...
Embarrassed to say it wasn't even a thing when I was there.

Proud to say my garage band started Cool Aid, though. Don't think that's a thing at Luther anymore, though.

And yes, I'm a washed-up has-been.

I went on a recruiting trip to Luther with 2 other guys and they threw us one hell of a party. The place was full of sand and everyone was in swim suits. Beach theme party in April in Iowa. I didn't end up going there but it was a fun visit.

ADVERTISEMENT