Murin. 141
Glosser. 149
Turk. 149
Wilson
Wilcke
Corbin
Costello

Last edited:
Got some pretty credible info supporting what many have said on this board. Teasdale essentially whips DeSanto. He is simply a better technician and wrestler. DeSanto will either redshirt or take the 41 spot. Very much up in the air but what is not is Teasdale at 33. Sending him to Luther to get back into the swing and get more than one match. Source also said don’t read too much into Glynn/Teasdale match as the coaches think Glynn has one of the best defensive games in the country.

Wilcke wrestle anywhere from 4-5 to 8 matches and then wrestle the dual the next day...that's too much...

I don't think he will be wrestling that many matches on Saturday in any reasonable scenario, including winning the open.

That said, it hasn't been our MO to wrestle in an open on Saturday and in a dual on Sunday. Maybe it's happened but I don't remember it. I believe Nelson Brands has been dinged up so I'm thinking it won't be him. All guesses here.

Got some pretty credible info supporting what many have said on this board. Teasdale essentially whips DeSanto. He is simply a better technician and wrestler. DeSanto will either redshirt or take the 41 spot. Very much up in the air but what is not is Teasdale at 33. Sending him to Luther to get back into the swing and get more than one match. Source also said don’t read too much into Glynn/Teasdale match as the coaches think Glynn has one of the best defensive games in the country.

Glenn's strategy during the match was no doubt orchestrated by his dad....after the match his dad came up proud and fist bumped him with a little wink. I stated previously that if this was a true match Glenn would have been called for stalling multiple times...he did nothing but block and push until last 30 seconds.

Wow. Interesting...

Reactions: TarpHawk
Great if true.

So Suriano and Fix can’t “whip” Desanto, but Teasdale can?

So Suriano and Fix can’t “whip” Desanto, but Teasdale can?
In fairness, it could be a match up thing. Suriano and Fix are both physical grinders and Desanto isn't a guy that you can grind down. Teasdale is really slick with outside attacks and Desanto comes forward like crazy. Maybe Teasdale just picks him apart from the outside?

Regardless, I would be shocked if Teasdale is a significant points upgrade over Desanto at 133, regardless of how the head to head match up goes.

Reactions: Jackhawk87
In fairness, it could be a match up thing. Suriano and Fix are both physical grinders and Desanto isn't a guy that you can grind down. Teasdale is really slick with outside attacks and Desanto comes forward like crazy. Maybe Teasdale just picks him apart from the outside?

Regardless, I would be shocked if Teasdale is a significant points upgrade over Desanto at 133, regardless of how the head to head match up goes.

Shocked, I say....:cool:

Did you read the part where he addressed that? Also ADS had a pretty close match with Glynn last year, IIRC.

I did. What I meant with my post was that I could imagine if Teasdale was beating ADS more often than ADS was beating Teasdale. What I can't imagine I Teasdale dominating ADS in a very one sided manner which is what the phrase "whips" implies.

If that is the case, then Teasdale is a title contender at 133. As others have said, no one whipped ADS last year and it's tough to imagine a freshman doing it.

I did. What I meant with my post was that I could imagine if Teasdale was beating ADS more often than ADS was beating Teasdale. What I can't imagine I Teasdale dominating ADS in a very one sided manner which is what the phrase "whips" implies.

If that is the case, then Teasdale is a title contender at 133. As others have said, no one whipped ADS last year and it's tough to imagine a freshman doing it.
Makes sense, thank you!

Not buying it for one second.

Reactions: crablegs1

First time I've seen anyone consider Fix a physical grinder. One of the most dynamic slicksters in the game.

Reactions: Gobblin
Brackets are out. Cashman is 2 seed at 125. Teasdale, Murin, Turk, Wilcke, and Costello are 1 seeds

ADVERTISEMENT