ADVERTISEMENT

Lyin' Biden

Biden saying not to panic is okay, as to thinking Donald Trump and the Government would do more to protect people, well that is on Trump not Biden. And I would assume Trump was getting better information than Biden was at the time.

Biden saying not to panic is okay, as to thinking Donald Trump and the Government would do more to protect people, well that is on Trump not Biden. And I would assume Trump was getting better information than Biden was at the time.
Biden never had the authourity to do anything in January/February regarding the virus. Trump did.

I agree that it's pretty amazing more people don't understand this. Trump lied and it's on tape.

OP, what's it like working for a Russian bot farm?

Hey now, "working" is probably a stretch. More like an unpaid intern.

And I'm still amazed that it took almost 3 days to shift this to Biden.

The holiday weekend talking points seemed to be "Who was stupid enough to let Bob Woodward talk to Trump with a tape recorder?" But that defense isn't very effective.

Yeah, this took almost a full day? They're getting slower.

I'm old enough to remember 2018, when the Fox Firehose would drown out something like the Woodward tapes in the same news cycle.

White House spin doctors probably cringe every time the POTUS steps in front of a camera. They know they are about to get more work than they can handle in a day.

Kudos to OP for trying out the old Tu quoque tactic we all learned in debate class, a diversionary tactic which aims to deflect criticism from something by accusing the other person of the same problem. "Maybe I cheated on my wife John, but so have you"

In this post, OP applies the tactic to third persons by way of implication: "Maybe Trump has lied, but so do you Joe Biden"

But the Tu quoque tactic is only effective if the conduct is comparable. For instance, It would not be persuasive or effective to say "Maybe I did steal money from mom's money drawer every day for the last three years Joe, but you stole money from that drawer last Tuesday"

Trump supporters would be wise to refrain from comparing Biden to Trump when it comes to lies (if you can even call Biden's statement a "lie"; it looks more like a mis-statement which was promptly corrected).

President biff lied and almost 200,000 Americans died.
That sums it up! President Trump's primary responsibility to keep us safe. He had information about Covid-19, lied about it to the American people, with tragic consequences.

All of the distraction in the world from the MAGA groupies (including those on HROT) doesn't change or diminish Trump's responsibility.

Reactions: MitchLL and ericram
Kudos to OP for trying out the old Tu quoque tactic we all learned in debate class, a diversionary tactic which aims to deflect criticism from something by accusing the other person of the same problem. "Maybe I cheated on my wife John, but so have you"

In this post, OP applies the tactic to third persons by way of implication: "Maybe Trump has lied, but so do you Joe Biden"

But the Tu quoque tactic is only effective if the conduct is comparable. For instance, It would not be persuasive or effective to say "Maybe I did steal money from mom's money drawer every day for the last three years Joe, but you stole money from that drawer last Tuesday"

Trump supporters would be wise to refrain from comparing Biden to Trump when it comes to lies (if you can even call Biden's statement a "lie"; it looks more like a mis-statement which was promptly corrected).

Here's an instructional video to help explain the Tu Quoque fallacy:

Lies are one thing. The best is when they try to claim Biden is a sexual predator. Simply the best.

Biden never had the authourity to do anything in January/February regarding the virus. Trump did.

I agree that it's pretty amazing more people don't understand this. Trump lied and it's on tape.
And the things Trump did were called overreactionary, racist, and xenophobic. At the same time, Biden was encouraging people to go about their normal lives.

Reactions: Panic1769
And the things Trump did were called overreactionary, racist, and xenophobic. At the same time, Biden was encouraging people to go about their normal lives.
You do know Biden, Pelosi and all the boogie men out there are not the president right?? president biff is the pathological liar in chief, a wantabe mob boss, a con man and the list goes on and on. So yea we probably should not have expected anything but what we got from him.

I believe a several Dems did over-react to the China travel ban when it was announced. Not to excuse them but it seems that they acted on very sketchy information available at that time about the Covid-19 virus threat (much less than Trump, we now know) along with the memory of the earlier Muslim travel bans which they strongly opposed.

What doesn't make any sense IMO is why Trump acted quickly to ban China travel but waited so long to ban travel from 26 European countries, many of which had well documented widespread Covid-19 outbreaks for at least several weeks. Tens of thousands of Europeans entered the USA during the interim.

in-soviet-russia

Picture of OP's wife.

trump supporters and wise in the same sentence? Good job.

Joe should Tweet more. When he said this to his Twitter guy went like this.

Twitter guy: Mr. Biden, what do you want to tweet?

Joe: You know....uh...this guy...with the hair...he uh...well look....we need to be...a panic occurs when...uh...

Twitter guy: I got it. I’m gonna make a couple small changes if you don’t mind.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT