ADVERTISEMENT

Lying liars are going to lie

First, Rudy is an idiot. Just another Trump appointment who makes us all scratch our heads.

Saw this over the weekend. I think it's old, but it does sum up when those who voted for Trump don't give a damn about all the lies, whores, and bullshit.

We watch Nancy Pelosi talk compassionately about MS-13 and it becomes even more clear. We watch Paul Ryan put together a ridiculous tax cut and then take the cowards way out and resign. Is it any wonder so many of us are sick of Washington, both R's & D's?

I didn't write this, and of course libs will attack it and me, but it does present some insight into the feelings of many who voted against Hillary and Washington in general.

Raccoon Poop..............

Like many citizens, I've wondered and tried hard to understand why Trump has such a remarkable following. (It's obvious why he probably should not!) Then a friend sent me this raccoon story. It makes no difference about your political leanings, this is a good explanation of why - or at least it's as good as any I (or you?) can come up with.

If you really want to know how the majority of people feel - and this applies to both democrats and republicans - read below. It says it all.

You've been on vacation for two weeks. You come home and your basement is infested with raccoons. Hundreds of rabid, messy, mean raccoons have overtaken your basement. You want them gone immediately. You call the city, four different exterminators, but nobody can handle the job. But there is this one guy and he guarantees you to get rid of them. So you hire him.

You don't care if the guy smells; you don't care if the guy swears; you don't care if he's an alcoholic; you don't care how many times he's been married;you don't care if he has a plumber's crack - you simply want those raccoons gone! You want your problem fixed! He's the guy. He's the best.

Period!

So that's why we wanted Trump.

Yes, he's an ass; yes, he's an egomaniac - but we don't care. The country is a mess because politicians suck; the Republicans and Democrats can be two-faced and gutless; and illegals are everywhere. We want it all fixed! We don't care that Trump is crude; we don't care that he insults people; we don't care that he has changed positions; we don't care that he's been married three times; we don't care that he fights with Megyn Kelly and Rosie O'Donnell; we don't care that he doesn't know the name of some Muslim terrorist.

This country is weak, bankrupt; our enemies are making fun of us; we are being invaded by illegals; we are becoming a nation of victims where every Tom, Ricardo, and Hasid is a special group with special rights to a point where we don't even recognize the country we were born and raised in.

"WE JUST WANT IT FIXED" and Trump is the only guy who seems to understand what the people want.

We're sick of politicians, sick of the Democratic and Republican Parties, and sick of illegals. We just want this thing fixed. Trump may not be a saint, but he doesn't have lobbyist money holding him or political correctness restraining him. All we know is that he has been very successful in business, is a good negotiator, has built a lot of things, and also he's not a politician, he's not a cowardly politician. But he says he'll fix it. And we believe him because he is too much of an egotist to be proven wrong or looked at and called a liar. Also, we don't care if the guy has bad hair. We just want those raccoons gone, out of our house, NOW.

First, Rudy is an idiot. Just another Trump appointment who makes us all scratch our heads.

Saw this over the weekend. I think it's old, but it does sum up when those who voted for Trump don't give a damn about all the lies, whores, and bullshit.

We watch Nancy Pelosi talk compassionately about MS-13 and it becomes even more clear. We watch Paul Ryan put together a ridiculous tax cut and then take the cowards way out and resign. Is it any wonder so many of us are sick of Washington, both R's & D's?

I didn't write this, and of course libs will attack it and me, but it does present some insight into the feelings of many who voted against Hillary and Washington in general.

Like many citizens, I've wondered and tried hard to understand why Trump has such a remarkable following. (It's obvious why he probably should not!) Then a friend sent me this raccoon story. It makes no difference about your political leanings, this is a good explanation of why - or at least it's as good as any I (or you?) can come up with.

If you really want to know how the majority of people feel - and this applies to both democrats and republicans - read below. It says it all.

You've been on vacation for two weeks. You come home and your basement is infested with raccoons. Hundreds of rabid, messy, mean raccoons have overtaken your basement. You want them gone immediately. You call the city, four different exterminators, but nobody can handle the job. But there is this one guy and he guarantees you to get rid of them. So you hire him.

You don't care if the guy smells; you don't care if the guy swears; you don't care if he's an alcoholic; you don't care how many times he's been married;you don't care if he has a plumber's crack - you simply want those raccoons gone! You want your problem fixed! He's the guy. He's the best.

Period!

Yes, he's an ass; yes, he's an egomaniac - but we don't care. The country is a mess because politicians suck; the Republicans and Democrats can be two-faced and gutless; and illegals are everywhere. We want it all fixed! We don't care that Trump is crude; we don't care that he insults people; we don't care that he has changed positions; we don't care that he's been married three times; we don't care that he fights with Megyn Kelly and Rosie O'Donnell; we don't care that he doesn't know the name of some Muslim terrorist.

This country is weak, bankrupt; our enemies are making fun of us; we are being invaded by illegals; we are becoming a nation of victims where every Tom, Ricardo, and Hasid is a special group with special rights to a point where we don't even recognize the country we were born and raised in.

"WE JUST WANT IT FIXED" and Trump is the only guy who seems to understand what the people want.

We're sick of politicians, sick of the Democratic and Republican Parties, and sick of illegals. We just want this thing fixed. Trump may not be a saint, but he doesn't have lobbyist money holding him or political correctness restraining him. All we know is that he has been very successful in business, is a good negotiator, has built a lot of things, and also he's not a politician, he's not a cowardly politician. But he says he'll fix it. And we believe him because he is too much of an egotist to be proven wrong or looked at and called a liar. Also, we don't care if the guy has bad hair. We just want those raccoons gone, out of our house, NOW.

I will say this, the title of the article speaks volumes to its content: raccoon poop. It was a terribly written article with little relevance to our current political state of affairs.

I will say this, the title of the article speaks volumes to its content: raccoon poop. It was a terribly written article with little relevance to our current political state of affairs.

Poorly written, yes. But I find the deception of both sides to be overwhelming. And this article attempts to state this point.

I would add, that often times the most complex problems require simple solutions. This is simplicity 101.

Poorly written, yes. But I find the deception of both sides to be overwhelming. And this article attempts to state this point.

I would add, that often times the most complex problems require simple solutions. This is simplicity 101.

More often than not the whole "throw a wrench in the works" strategy of government leads to massive waste, corruption and unnecessary strife. We'll see how this latest experiment shakes out, but my guess is that it will end with corrupt people making tons of money and for a whole new batch of damaging political precedent.

"All we know is that he has been very successful in business, is a good negotiator, has built a lot of things, and also he's not a politician, he's not a cowardly politician."

And of course part of the irony is that this is not true. It is the image that Trump wants to project. He failed so badly he filed multiple bankruptcies and could no longer get loans in North America. He has put his name on many things he had nothing to do with building. He is not a cowardly politician but a coward who dodged the draft, refuses to fire anyone face to face, and blames everyone but himself for anything that goes wrong. This raccoon remover sneaks his family into your basement, steals your food, buys things on your bank account and bangs your daughter.

Period!

Some missing parts to that story. The one guy that you thought could get rid of the racoons presented no plans on how he could do it other than claiming he will do it and he alone can do it. Over a year later, there are now more racoons in your basement and the guy is claiming he has done more to fix the racoon problem then any other person ever. And whenever you complain about something he did, he just blames the other guy you almost hired to fix the problem.

Trump isn't a businessman. I really wish people would stop saying this. Trump is an entertainer who dabbles in a lot of failed businesses on the side.

At what age did he become an entertainer? I assumed at one point in his life he was a businessman.

I guess not. Thank you for adding clarity Huey. I do appreciate it.

Some missing parts to that story. The one guy that you thought could get rid of the racoons presented no plans on how he could do it other than claiming he will do it and he alone can do it. Over a year later, there are now more racoons in your basement and the guy is claiming he has done more to fix the racoon problem then any other person ever. And whenever you complain about something he did, he just blames the other guy you almost hired to fix the problem.

Well the racoons are still there, for sure. And certainly he had no plans.

Plus, I don't think he calculated the intensity, manipulation, and down right dishonestly Washington insiders would use to protect their worthless and bloated domains.

And Washington need only read HROT to assure themselves that American's are too dumb to know when are politicians have violated our rectal areas.

How have Democrats tried to be deceptive?

Reactions: cigaretteman
At what age did he become an entertainer? I assumed at one point in his life he was a businessman.

I guess not. Thank you for adding clarity Huey. I do appreciate it.
Judging from his history, all his bankruptcies, and his near complete lack of any real business knowledge displayed in the WH, and I'd say he was never a businessman.

Period!

So you fix your raccoon problem by hiring a bigger, more damaging raccoon(one who gets his funding from russia). Yes, that makes sense.

Judging from his history, all his bankruptcies, and his near complete lack of any real business knowledge displayed in the WH, and I'd say he was never a businessman.

He's always been a spoiled rich kid who never grew up, squandered away his inheritance and resorted to being a con man show who declared bankruptcy numerous times, stiffed his contractors and scammed students out of their money through his phony Trump University. As has been pointed out numerous times, his reputation as a "businessman" got so bad that no American banks would even lend to him any more. They were HUGE victims of his shady dealings and ineptitude. So he had to turn to Russian bankers and mobsters to keep himself afloat.

He's always been a spoiled rich kid who never grew up, squandered away his inheritance and resorted to being a con man show declared bankruptcy numerous times, stiffed his contractors and scammed students out of their money through his phony Trump University. As has been pointed out numerous times, his reputation as a "businessman" got so bad that no American banks would even lend to him any more. They were HUGE victims of his shady dealings and ineptitude. So he had to turn to Russian bankers and mobsters to keep himself afloat.
Doesn't matter to guys like Herk. They will still line up to suck this scam artist off.

How have Democrats tried to be deceptive?

Yeah, they're the most honest people of all time. What was I thinking.

You can start with how much my effing health insurance went down like Obama said it would and Pelosi saying we'll know what's in the bill the once we vote for it. Just like the R's with this stupid tax cut.

Huey, his BK's were on projects. Part of business. And I'm not defending him. He has screwed a ton of people which shows a lack of character. But your credibility is lost when you make statements like this. I'm sure I do the same thing.

You can start with how much my effing health insurance went down like Obama said it would and Pelosi saying we'll know what's in the bill the once we vote for it. Just like the R's with this stupid tax cut.
Trump promised federally guaranteed universal care during one of the debates. Be careful where you go with this.

So you fix your raccoon problem by hiring a bigger, more damaging raccoon(one who gets his funding from russia). Yes, that makes sense.

Valid point. But when elected I'd say most voters did not consider him to be a racoon. And with the mindless hate Trump at all costs mentality of many, fisher dividing Americans grows.

So if you claim Trump was a racoon in sheep's clothing, so be it. But for those of us who loath Washington and don't trust it at all, he gave us hope.

Huey, his BK's were on projects. Part of business. And I'm not defending him. He has screwed a ton of people which shows a lack of character. But your credibility is lost when you make statements like this. I'm sure I do the same thing.
Trump was given millions of dollars by his daddy to start out, was given a team of lawyers to help his wade the waters, and a team of advisers to make sure he didn't screw anything up. Any of us could have made a few good deals to start with with help like that. Even you could have made great business deal after great business deal with tools like that. I'm the laziest f*ck on here and I could have done well. It was when Trump had to start flying by himself that he started going bankrupt. Face it. His business instincts suck. There's a reason why no American bank would give him credit. They all agreed he had no idea what he was doing.

Reactions: naturalmwa
Trump was given millions of dollars by his daddy to start out, was given a team of lawyers to help his wade the waters, and a team of advisers to make sure he didn't screw anything up. Any of us could have made a few good deals to start with with help like that. Even you could have made great business deal after great business deal with tools like that. I'm the laziest f*ck on here and I could have done well. It was when Trump had to start flying by himself that he started going bankrupt. Face it. His business instincts suck. There's a reason why no American bank would give him credit. They all agreed he had no idea what he was doing.

Huey, you could take any topic and turn it into Trump hatred. You just have that gift. ;)

I can't wait for you to dwell on a less venomous topic so I can again enjoy the old Huey. o_O

Huey, you could take any topic and turn it into Trump hatred. You just have that gift. ;)

I can't wait for you to dwell on a less venomous topic so I can again enjoy the old Huey. o_O
Ah, the old, Huey is being too hard on Trump so let's ignore all reality, game. If you don't want to admit that Trump sucked as a businessman, then don't. But it doesn't make it any less true. 7 bankruptcies and no US banks willing to give him a line of credit is not winning no matter how badly you need it to be.

Trump is an entertainer. I'll concede that he is brilliant at this. But to keep calling him a businessman only proves that you are totally devoid of all reality.

Valid point. But when elected I'd say most voters did not consider him to be a racoon. And with the mindless hate Trump at all costs mentality of many, fisher dividing Americans grows.

So if you claim Trump was a racoon in sheep's clothing, so be it. But for those of us who loath Washington and don't trust it at all, he gave us hope.
No, it shows you didn't think through this election very well. Most voters, in fact, did understand Trump was slimier than all of the other candidates.

Even with Hillary's flaws one thing was for certain: she would treat the office of the presidency with the appropriate respect it deserves.

No, it shows you didn't think through this election very well. Most voters, in fact, did understand Trump was slimier than all of the other candidates.

Even with Hillary's flaws one thing was for certain: she would treat the office of the presidency with the appropriate respect it deserves.

I respectfully disagree.

Just because you can't understand that limiting the year-to-year price increases in premiums actually saved you money (but your monthly bill would still raise every year...just not as much as it would have) doesn't mean that Democrats were being deceptive.

And was unquestionably experienced, qualified and capable, while Trump is none of those things.

He wasn't in any sheep's clothing. It was in plain sight for the world to see. He's always been a selfish, prick, con-man who only cared for himself. And that's quite likely, the nicest thing which could be said for him.

You can disagree all you want. You were still wrong. Just admit that voting for Trump was a mistake.

Voting for Hillary would have been the mistake.

So gnaw on this one: My friend the PhD historian, who records and writes history for one of the country's largest states, in conferring with other historians and attorneys, believe Hillary would have been the end of the constitution.

What say you to this?

And I'll throw this to some of my other favorite liberals, @CarolinaHawkeye , @BioHawk , @cigaretteman , and @Huey Grey so they can pounce on me with name calling as though these are my words. :rolleyes:

So gnaw on this one: My friend the PhD historian, who records and writes history for one of the country's largest states, in conferring with other historians and attorneys, believe Hillary would have been the end of the constitution.

What say you to this?

And I'll throw this to some of my other favorite liberals, @CarolinaHawkeye , @BioHawk , @cigaretteman , and @Huey Grey so they can pounce on me with name calling as though these are my words. :rolleyes:
Pure poppy-cock. Without any data to support that claim, that’s what I think of it.

What is your friend’s political persuasion? I can virtually guarantee (s)he is quite right of center.

What say you to this?

I would say prove it. But I see a daily attack on the Constitution by lying liar, treasonous trump.

Isn't a lying liar just somebody who tells the truth?

A double negative is not necessarily a positive. A lying liar has to lie to lie to cover for his lies. The Orange Turd has no idea what he's said about anything by know.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT