ADVERTISEMENT

LuciousBDragon

HR Heisman
Gold Member
Aug 31, 2017
The American Southwest
Lucky enough to have some alone time with me, myself, & I today while watching the Hawks win and then tuned in Okey St/KSU. Anywho, good time to start drinking obviously. I’m in my garage barefoot watching games and decided I would not take my dirty feet inside the house to take a leak. Therefore, I went on the side of my yard outside the garage where I have a cinder block fence and would piss up against that.

I started pissing and figured I would see how high up I could piss and completely cover the cinder block and all the blocks below it. I am just over 6ft tall with a HROT size peen and was able to piss 6 blocks above ground level. No jumping allowed. Top that you limp dick fools!

Lawd I’m drunk....

CSB

CSB inbound.

When I was stationed in Korea I was in cryogenics production which had a lot of downtime between production runs.

Anyway, with the help of another Airmen we created a game called "throwing a rock at a bigger rock." It basically consisted of 3 cinder blocks, and a few large rocks on top of them. Hitting a cinderblock was worth a point, hitting a big rock was worth 5, and knocking one off was worth 10. Somehow word caught on around base and effing colonels, majors, and captains started coming down and made us play it in front of them.

Anyway, I still have the trophy which was a spigot sitting on a large nut and I am the reigning Throwing a Rock at a Bigger a Rock World Champion which is my biggest accomplishment outside of being a back to back POTY.

CSB inbound.

When I was stationed in Korea I was in cryogenics production which had a lot of downtime between production runs.

Anyway, with the help of another Airmen we created a game called "throwing a rock at a bigger rock." It basically consisted of 3 cinder blocks, and a few large rocks on top of them. Hitting a cinderblock was worth a point, hitting a big rock was worth 5, and knocking one off was worth 10. Somehow word caught on around base and effing colonels, majors, and captains started coming down and made us play it in front of them.

Anyway, I still have the trophy which was a spigot sitting on a large nut and I am the reigning Throwing a Rock at a Bigger a Rock World Champion which is my biggest accomplishment outside of being a back to back POTY.
That’s awesome and what not but where does your peen factor into the game?

CSB inbound.

Don’t sell yourself so short. Your Microsoft Paint art and ‘wave recipes are top notch accomplishments.

I still have the spigot sitting on a large nut.

1107201736.jpg

Reactions: LuciousBDragon
Lucky enough to have some alone time with me, myself, & I today while watching the Hawks win and then tuned in Okey St/KSU. Anywho, good time to start drinking obviously. I’m in my garage barefoot watching games and decided I would not take my dirty feet inside the house to take a leak. Therefore, I went on the side of my yard outside the garage where I have a cinder block fence and would piss up against that.

I started pissing and figured I would see how high up I could piss and completely cover the cinder block and all the blocks below it. I am just over 6ft tall with a HROT size peen and was able to piss 6 blocks above ground level. No jumping allowed. Top that you limp dick fools!

Lawd I’m drunk....

CSB
solid post

ADVERTISEMENT