ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA warriors gather for a 'patriot rally' outside Kentucky state Capitol

EZtZuBJXgAIWVjN

Here please take my 35 dollars. I want that camo hat. I want to be an educated Indian American racist. Idiots.

#DontDoDrugs

It kind of reminded of a Christmas Story where Ralph was trying unlock a code. He felt very special and was on a mission. Until he figured out he was duped by corporate advertising. Basically these Trumpsters have the mentality of a pre-teen adolescent and not the intelligence to understand they are being played.

Some mocked this comparison. But looks to be spot on. Lord knows how extreme they will get if they gain control of a city.

i got put on facebook timeout for making comparisons of an isis caravan to the y’all queda truck parades with side by side images.

i got another timeout on wednesday for saying the president and his enablers should be hung for treason.

i deleted my account on wednesday, unlike the cucks who were still on fb after posting about them deleting their accounts and going to Parler.

/csb

It kind of reminded of a Christmas Story where Ralph was trying unlock a code. He felt very special and was on a mission. Until he figured out he was duped by corporate advertising. Basically these Trumpsters have the mentality of a pre-teen adolescent and not the intelligence to understand they are being played.
Literally, the dumbing down of America. These ‘patriots’ can’t even think for themselves and are willing to do the work for a mentally ill cult leader.

Pictures can sometimes be deceiving. He may have found those zip ties and was looking for an officer to give them to.
I heard that interview with him, too! "Well, I must say that is one thing I do regret, noticing those zip ties lying there, and thinking I'd better get them turned in to law enforcement, but then, you know, forgetting too."

Lol, Like every two-bit, low life criminal caught with drugs or an unregisteted gun. Probably found his tactical gear and body armor just lying there as well. Typical outfit for a presidential rally in DC. Wait for the FBI to go over every website he's visited and purchase he's made the past 5 years.

I heard that interview with him, too! "Well, I must say that is one thing I do regret, noticing those zip ties lying there, and thinking I'd better get them turned in to law enforcement, but then, you know, forgetting too."

Lol, Like every two-bit, low life criminal caught with drugs or an unregisteted gun. Probably found his tactical gear and body armor just lying there as well. Typical outfit for a presidential rally in DC. Wait for the FBI to go over every website he's visited and purchase he's made the past 5 years.

Should have went with the “I was holding it for a friend”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT