ADVERTISEMENT

Maishe Dailey

He took his shots driving to the hoop, which is nice. The guy was labeled a shooter and he was around 40% from3 last year. This year he's like Connor--the basket has a lid on it when he tries a three.

Reactions: perryhawk
He took his shots driving to the hoop, which is nice. The guy was labeled a shooter and he was around 40% from3 last year. This year he's like Connor--the basket has a lid on it when he tries a three.
It seems to me that he only shoots the three now when he has been left way wide open and he feels like he has to shoot it. Not a recipe for success for some players.

Reactions: perryhawk
It seems to me that he only shoots the three now when he has been left way wide open and he feels like he has to shoot it. Not a recipe for success for some players.

I agree with this as well. At least he knows to take the shot though. Heck of a game tonight against Indiana.

Reactions: onionman1
Seems like we can never get Bohannon, Moss and Wieskamp going on the same night. One is usually a disaster.

The Illinois game looks like the exception.

Reactions: SLarew
Give the kid a ton of credit. I hope Dolphin did. Dailey was terrific last night in one of the most hostile and biased environments in all of college basketball. Just terrific. He was one of the keys to victory and, if he keeps playing with confidence, could be a huge help the rest of the way and next season.

Reactions: ZumaHawk
Very impressed with his game tonight. Played great at the top of the zone. 2-3 from the field, rimmed out a 3. Thought he was a difference maker on d tonight.
Leads the NCAA in FG attempts that are in and out. Needs to keep shooting and they will start to fall. Does a great job on D and the boards.

Reactions: owenhawk
Separated at birth? Father/son?

Ekd_oAcXgAYwAOR

1fe7044b4f04fe024441568c3a643b66.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT