ADVERTISEMENT

Make your thanksgiving plate in 15 Points or less

lots to like on that list, though i usually avoid cheeses.

my day is, wake up, run turkey trot, have friends over for coffee and pastry/fruit after turkey trot, then starve self until the gorging.
Sounds miserable, other than having friends over.

That's it! Thanksgiving is canceled!
image3.gif

• Haha
Reactions: NDallasRuss
Ham 5
Mashed 4
Gravy 2
Corn 2
Ice Cream 1
Green Veggies 1

This literally is my thanksgiving dinner anyway but I'd have ham and turkey.

People who do Thanksgiving dinner in the evening are doing it wrong.

Thanksgiving at like noon or 1... watch football. Sleep. Wake up. Eat same day leftovers. Sleep. Fantastic

that lookslike evgeny kuznetsov, who i will see play on thanksgiving eve against the hated flyers.

unfortunately, i did not get the tix that entitle you to the Ovi and Backstrom salt and pepper shakers. But from a prevoius thanksgiving even game, I do have the Caps Zamboni gravy boat, which will most definitely make an appearance with the fine china on Thursday.

Turkey 5
Mashed Potatoes & Gravy 6 -11
Green Bean Casserole - 3 14
WTH - why are rolls rated at 4 points? They should be 1 ? No?

TurkeyHamMac and CheeseDressing
Sweet Potato DishMashed/ Party PotatoesPumpkin PieBiscuits/ Rolls
Apple PiePecan PieCranberry SauceGreen Bean Casserole
RiceBroccoli CasseroleGravyCorn

Maybe just one pie.

Easy. Turkey (5), Potatoes (4), Pecan Pie (3), Green Bean Casserole (3). Pretty much exactly what I'll eat but I'll be adding gravy.
Pretty much this. My in-laws don’t do green bean casserole, though, so none of that for me. My actual Thanksgiving will be turkey (5), potatoes (4), stuffing (5), blanched green beans (1) and copious amounts of booze (0).

Pretty much this. My in-laws don’t do green bean casserole, though, so none of that for me. My actual Thanksgiving will be turkey (5), potatoes (4), stuffing (5), blanched green beans (1) and copious amounts of booze (0).

I noticed booze was free in Faulty's meal options. My kind of family gathering!

Reactions: hawkifann

Reactions: Tenacious E
G

Nice -- Got one at a Blackhawks game a few years ago too!

s-l500.jpg

lots to like on that list, though i usually avoid cheeses. for us (coming from pa dutch country with some slavic ancestry) growing up, it was always pickled eggs and beets, though the sight of purple eggs with bright yellow yolks always sorta freaked me out.

my day is, wake up, run turkey trot, have friends over for coffee and pastry/fruit after turkey trot, then starve self until the gorging.

The turkey trot is key. I have a 4ish mile trail fun run / race I do every year on Thanksgiving as well. Makes me feel less of a disgusting fat body when I take in 5,000 calories of food and booze.

Reactions: Aardvark86
Is corn simply canned corn? Or corn on the cob? Which one?

Pleased don't say creamed corn or corn casserole. I would hurl.

You get 15 points. You must use 5. Can only use each item once. Make your plate.

5 pointsTurkeyHamMac and CheeseDressing
4 PointsSweet Potato DishMashed/ Party PotatoesPumpkin PieBiscuits/ Rolls
3 PointsApple PiePecan PieCranberry SauceGreen Bean Casserole
2 PointsRiceBroccoli CasseroleGravyCorn
1 PointIce CreamAmbrosiaGreen VeggiesTofu Turkey

Turkey, Ice Cream, Rice, Pumpkin Pie, Corn, OPs mom

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT