ADVERTISEMENT

Man (allegedly) gets caught cheating - what do you think?

Feb 9, 2013
Saw this on Reddit. Lots to unpack here. The main debate seems to be whether or not the other woman knew. I think her reaction is one of someone who wasn’t told the complete truth and is very disappointed she’s wasted time on this guy. Others think she’s just mad they got caught.

Also, seems crazy the wife would post this for all to see.

What does HORT think?

Saw this on Reddit. Lots to unpack here. The main debate seems to be whether or not the other woman knew. I think her reaction is one of someone who wasn’t told the complete truth and is very disappointed she’s wasted time on this guy. Others think she’s just mad they got caught.

Also, seems crazy the wife would post this for all to see.

What does HORT think?

I'm thinking she knew. There was no questions of "who are you", and she said she was a "friend" which almost feels like she's covering for him.

I would say more likely than not she knew.

Just having dinner with "a friend" (who is a smoke show). No harm no foul.

Two things.

Cheaters are the worst.

Anyone who records that and posts it online isn't the quality of person you want to be married to.

I just assume everything on the internet, and certainly tictok, is all fake and everyone wants to be a creator with something new and get followers.

And if it's not fake, husband is a jacka$$ and then wife is an attention ho. But the other women did appear to be in shock and not overreacting like most of the bad fake actors do, so.....

Her reaction when she heard "I'm his wife" makes me think she didn't know.

Yeah but the I'm his friend statement when referring to someone you are dating seems weird.

She also doesn't seem to have any questions of her own as to why some woman is coming up and asking all these questions.

Woman at the table didn't know, that's obvious.

Why would you want your dirty laundry all over the internet for the world to see?? I don't understand some people.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Yeah but the I'm his friend statement when referring to someone you are dating seems weird.

She also doesn't seem to have any questions of her own as to why some woman is coming up and asking all these questions.

It's not weird. That's how women talk. And a woman that is suddenly being confronted like this is wondering what the hell is going on.

It's not uncommon for two people that are sleeping together casually but not in a serious relationship to refer to each other as friends.

She realizes she’s on camera and stays reserved, and she’s probably trying to process the lies that dude was spitting before his wife showed up.
That’s what several of her body language responses say to me.

ADVERTISEMENT