ADVERTISEMENT

Man Barbers

TennNole17

HR Legend
Sep 18, 2003
I’ve seen more and more chain/local places that cater to just men for haircuts, and beard trimming/straight razor.

I’m terrible at maintaining my beard- it gets to a certain length and I just use clippers, mess it up, and end up going pretty short. Therefore I never get far

Was wondering if a $65 hair cut and beard trim is worth it.

I’ve seen more and more chain/local places that cater to just men for haircuts, and beard trimming/straight razor.

I’m terrible at maintaining my beard- it gets to a certain length and I just use clippers, mess it up, and end up going pretty short. Therefore I never get far

It’s possible to pay less than that?

Reactions: Moral
Title of thread " Man Barbers ". You ask a man barber for a " special buzzcut ", I guess I'll have to remain on the outside looking in on the "questioning " part of the LGBTQ part of the acronym...
It's not gay if it's just a handy -- that's just sub-contracted masturbation.

Work smarter, not harder.

It's not gay if it's just a handy -- that's just sub-contracted masturbation.

Work smarter, not harder.
1fe7cfca-9196-48ed-ae43-fc543e3ef33c_text.gif

I have a place nearby that's a barber shop that does cuts and trims and most services are $30 or less. I suppose if you wanted a haircut and a beard trim it could approach that much combined.
I've been going to full-on barber shops for probably 20 years now. Much better than a sports clip or salon. Find a good barber and give them repeat business.

I have a place nearby that's a barber shop that does cuts and trims and most services are $30 or less. I suppose if you wanted a haircut and a beard trim it could approach that much combined.
I've been going to full-on barber shops for probably 20 years now. Much better than a sports clip or salon. Find a good barber and give them repeat business.

Yep, I've been going to the same lady now for over 10 years. I never had "a guy/gal" before that. Followed her from a barber shop to an independent booth at a place that rents out a bunch of small stalls. I hope she doesn't retire while I'm still alive. Before that, I was just like whatever where ever, with a preference for barber shops but willing to do a random super cuts.

Includes straight razor on the sideburns and neck, hot towel on the face, scalp and neck massage.

I think she's up to about $32 now, and I leave a pretty substantial tip because I don't get my hair cut as often as grown ass adult is supposed to, I only go about every 8 weeks or more. So she's got a lot to cut and fewer times getting paid.

Reactions: BelemNole
All I know is I want to go to a Vietnamese shop for a Deluxe Cut, or whatever they call it.

I’ve been going to a salon for years. Totally worth it if it’s within your budget. If you find a barber/stylist that you like, it’s way better and more consistent than whatever you’d get at a chain place with whatever rando is working when you go in. You also typically get a solid scalp and neck massage as well. It’s just a better experience.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT