ADVERTISEMENT

Man Beheads Seagull...

McLovin32

HB Legend
Feb 1, 2008
With his bare hands. The most shocking thing here is that it didn't happen in Florida. I feel bad for his daughters, he sounds like a piece of work that took a break from other legal issues to create new legal issues.

Dad beheads seagull with his bare hands after it tried to steal French fries from daughter, police say​

According to the probable cause statement for his arrest, Franklin Zeigler ripped a seagull's...

WILDWOOD, N.J. (TMX) – A New Jersey man is facing an animal cruelty charge after allegedly beheading a seagull that was stealing his daughter’s French fries, police said.
The North Wildwood Police Department this week announced charges against 29-year-old Franklin Zeigler of Cape May.
Police said officers responded to an animal cruelty incident at Morey’s Piers on Boardwalk Avenue on July 6, and witnesses reported that Zeigler had “decapitated” a seagull with his bare hands.
Zeigler was initially arrested for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest because he was “irate and uncooperative with officers on an unrelated investigation,” police said.

Further investigation resulted in an additional charge of third-degree animal cruelty.
According to the probable cause statement for his arrest, Zeigler ripped the seagull’s head off with his hands after it tried stealing French fries from his daughter.
Witnesses reported that Zeigler asked Morey’s Piers staff for a trash bag while holding the decapitated bird.
Zeigler was issued a summons and released pending a future court date, police said.

My grandpa always killed the chickens with his own hand.
Palm their head, windup like softball, end with flick of the wrist and there’s a headless chicken running around for a few minutes.

My grandpa always killed the chickens with his own hand.
Palm their head, windup like softball, end with flick of the wrist and there’s a headless chicken running around for a few minutes.
I worked at a chicken farm as a young man and had to kill off thousands of chickens at a time when the line was decided to be worthless.

You grab both back legs with your left hand and hold it against your belt buckle, face down you grab them behind the back of the neck with your right hand and extend it to your right hip. By popping your hip forward you break the skull from the spine. ( in other words you can grab them and kill them while walking to grab the next) sometimes the head becomes completely removed from the body, sometimes it doesn't.

I worked at a chicken farm as a young man and had to kill off thousands of chickens at a time when the line was decided to be worthless.

You grab both back legs with your left hand and hold it against your belt buckle, face down you grab them behind the back of the neck with your right hand and extend it to your right hip. By popping your hip forward you break the skull from the spine. ( in other words you can grab them and kill them while walking to grab the next) sometimes the head becomes completely removed from the body, sometimes it doesn't.
Chicken_Reaper would have been a better handle.

Yes but beheading it with your bare hands instead of just shooing it away seems like a massive over-reaction.
I'm not sure where you stand biblically but im of the belief what we are seeing is a butterfly effect of years of accepted aggression built in the seagul genus from the day Mclovins dad didn't defend young 'lovins ham sandwich.

Reactions: jasonrann

That explains so much.

😳

I'd like to see him try that with the Barbary apes in Gilbralter when they steal your ice cream or coke. My money's on the monkey.

"Stole" - how dare that seagull not understand the workings of capitalism and that the french fries were purchased fair and square.

Reactions: McLovin32
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT