ADVERTISEMENT

Man DeSanto would have looked good in a Hawkeye singlet

He looks better and better every match I watch. I would have love to see him in Black it would be some story him and Spencer the next 4 years. as it was stated he needed to be close to home because the autisim is what I had heard. Not sure of his career record I know it was very good and he went up to see if he could beat SL

Reactions: AFHawk86
A transfer seems like the best option. Assuming coaches can't actively recruit guys from other D1 schools, how would Iowa go about finding these transfers?

Reactions: Neo_Hawk
A transfer seems like the best option. Assuming coaches can't actively recruit guys from other D1 schools, how would Iowa go about finding these transfers?

You can recruit once the guy announces he is transferring and gets permission to speak with other teams.

I think under the terms of the deal, Mr Suriano had to sign a non-disclosure about the slush fund to get the release. :D
That and Cael not releasing him to anyone considered a potential threat to his squad in the next few years (sorry Rutgers fans, just not seeing it in that timeframe).

Reactions: Gobblin
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT