ADVERTISEMENT

Man, people suck | EDIT: Why do people still suck (for you: DFSNOLE)

alaskanseminole

HR Legend
Oct 20, 2002
Driving down the stretch of road that dumps into my neighborhood. Me and the car next to me are going about 45 in a 40 as we approached the active school zone (kids are just now starting to walk home and lights are flashing). I started to slow down to 20 while the other driver didn't until she had to because she came up on a van doing 20.

She quickly jumped lanes only to be thwarted again by another law abiding citizen. Finally, she was able to squeeze around and floor it (did I mention we're in an active school zone?)

I wound up catching her at the 4-way stop and rolled up next to her, with her passenger window already down I yelled over, "Hey! That's an active school zone back there." Her response? "F*#! YOU!" I said, "There's kids walking home from school!" She doubled down this time with, "FV<K YOU, YOU WHITE PIECE OF $HIT!" Then peeled out making her left turn to be a douche somewhere else.

What's wrong with just owning your $hit and either apologizing or giving the obligatory, my bad wave and drive away embarrassed you got called out? And what the hell does the color of my skin have to do with her speeding through a school zone? ...and yes, she was black which has nothing to do with her speeding.

And no, she wasn't hot.

Last edited:
Driving down the stretch of road that dumps into my neighborhood. Me and the car next to me are going about 45 in a 40 as we approached the active school zone (kids are just now starting to walk home and lights are flashing). I started to slow down to 20 while the other driver didn't until she had to because she came up on a van doing 20.

She quickly jumped lanes only to be thwarted again by another law abiding citizen. Finally, she was able to squeeze around and floor it (did I mention we're in an active school zone?)

I wound up catching her at the 4-way stop and rolled up next to her, with her passenger window already down I yelled over, "Hey! That's an active school zone back there." Her response? "F*#! YOU!" I said, "There's kids walking home from school!" She doubled down this time with, "FV<K YOU, YOU WHITE PIECE OF $HIT!" Then peeled out making her left turn to be a douche somewhere else.

What's wrong with just owning your $hit and either apologizing or giving the obligatory, my bad wave and drive away embarrassed you got called out? And what the hell does the color of my skin have to do with her speeding through a school zone? ...and yes, she was black which has nothing to do with her speeding.

And no, she wasn't hot.
Racist

😉

Reactions: alaskanseminole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT