ADVERTISEMENT

Man wanted for sex act with cucumber in Northwest DC

SoProudNole

HB Legend
Jan 19, 2004
Police said they were investigating after a homeowner’s camera caught a man performing a sex act on himself with a cucumber in her driveway.

The Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) said it happened around 5:30 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 6 in the Truxton Circle neighborhood, not far from Dunbar High School.

DC News Now obtained video of the incident from the owner of the security camera who hoped sharing the footage, which she posted on Reddit, would help police identify the man in order to protect her neighbors and students.

“I was so disgusted, and freaked out,” Catherine Baker said, after reviewing the footage.

It was around dinnertime when Baker’s camera recorded a man with an apparent lunch box entering her driveway and lodging a cucumber in the grille of Baker’s SUV. The video shows the man checking to see if the coast is clear before turning his back to the SUV and beginning to use the cucumber in the sex act.

Link

giphy.gif

Reminds me of the first dirty joke I ever heard on the playground around 2nd grade.

Mike, John and Steve died in an accident and were sent to hell. The devil took Mike into a room and asked him what his favorite fruit was. Mike said “grapes”. The devil then took him to a room full of grapes and said “go into this room and you will spend all of eternity shoving grapes up your butt”

The devil took John into a room and asked him what his favorite fruit was. John said “bananas”. The devil then took him to a room full of bananas and said “go into this room and you will spend all of eternity shoving bananas up your butt”

John said to the Devil “boy, I sure feel sorry for Steve”

The devil, curious, said “Why?”

John replied “because he sure loves himself some watermelons”

I'm guess the profit margin is better with a cucumber than a sex toy.

I think Vegans should get united to pursue this guy ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT